View Full Version : WTS- Safariland 6280 and Condor plate carrier setup **San Diego**

08-05-2012, 2:28 PM
Back to cleaning out the closet...

-Safariland 6280 Level II retention holster in plain black leather- This is for a Glock 17/22 with a tactical light. Bought this, fit it on my belt once and never used it again. These are very well made holsters that sell for quite a bit of money. Will sell for $80

-Condor coyote tan quick release plate carrier setup. I built this a while back, but never ended up buying any rifle plates or soft armor for it, so away it goes. It also comes with four Condor coyote dual AR mag pouches. I think it holds a total of 8 magazines and it also has 4 dual stack pistol mag pouches. I will probably end up building a war belt that I can wear out to the desert when I go shooting. This is the QD version, so if you ever have to bail all you have to do is rip the cord. Will sell the entire setup for $150. I have only even ever put this on once.

Everything available for local FTF in San Diego. I will ship the holster, but not the carrier. Email at LS1gregg@gmail.com

08-07-2012, 6:51 AM
Bump for a Tuesday.

08-09-2012, 7:23 AM
Holster for $60 shipped