PDA

View Full Version : Technical/Legal Discussions, No, nicht, Dont.

USMCM16A2
08-04-2012, 9:44 PM
Folks,

Although this a free forum, and discussion about 2A topics are welcomed,encouraged. It is important that we as group need to be careful of our discussions, whether it is about the workings technically of the AR15/AK47 or "Bullet Buttons". Or possible legal ramifications of SB249 as it relates to the Constitution, and our rights. I believe it is more important than ever for us to communicate in way that is more cryptic, and to trust guys like Bill W, Hoffmang, and especially Wildhawker that they have our collective best interest in mind and are working hard to get this bill defeated. I know that plenty of folks have said "shut up" but after my own discussion about "SB249, why Yee will Fail" disappeared, I read that all the sudden Yee is coming out with that we will have to make changes to our rifles, where by before it was "no discussion no debate". Via Keigans Tweet. So, keep it it low, A2 (I will)

sharxbyte
08-04-2012, 10:23 PM
+1. If you have a question that Google cant solve, perhaps PM between you and members who might know. Asking questions about "will such-and-such be affected" in the (VERY) public forum only increases the likelihood that some passing anti will say "Oh, that's a good idea! I didn't think about adding that!"

It hurts us more than it helps. So as Hoffmang, Librarian, Kestryll, and others have all said, wait till the text comes out, THEN discuss.

wash
08-04-2012, 11:04 PM
Speculation doesn't help at this point.

As it stands no one knows what AB249 would do.

If you look at that last statement right, it can give you hope.

I'm not too worried.

taperxz
08-05-2012, 6:25 AM
Sorry OP, but I laugh!!!

There is more mis information on this topic than anything. An anti could never put a strategy together based in this board. They would lose! It's actually very funny!

What's even funnier is that everone thinks this is covert. It's not! The only thing covert that goes on is stuff NEVER mentioned on this board from the right people;)

erik_26
08-05-2012, 8:26 AM
It is all very clear to me.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The way I see it, no one has the authority to ban anything. We are fools to think otherwise.

/discussion

USMCM16A2
08-05-2012, 8:31 AM
Taper,

The last part of your statement about the right people not speaking is how it should be. Wildhawker, Hoffmang, should in no way reveal strategic information about our battle plan. We have no idea what Yee is going to say in this final version. Until it is said, A2

00Medic
08-05-2012, 8:36 AM
Since the CA DOJ is helping Yee, his camp probably has all the information he needs despite what gets posted here. I too read the posts and thought "shhhh.. don't post that. You're giving them ideas."
Unfortunately we have to wait for the amended bill to come out to see exactly what we are up against.

taperxz
08-05-2012, 8:37 AM
Taper,

The last part of your statement about the right people not speaking is how it should be. Wildhawker, Hoffmang, should in no way reveal strategic information about our battle plan. We have no idea what Yee is going to say in this final version. Until it is said, A2

I wouldn't worry about what they say. They know what there doing. It's not their first rodeo you know.

If you were or are a marine, you should also be aware of mis information sent to an enemy to help your side. Think about it. Even if I'm wrong, I could be right, even if I'm right I could be wrong. How will the enemy know?

CGN is a fantastic source for midirection against the antis;)