View Full Version : SOLD - M&P Bare 9mm Long Slide - SOLD

08-04-2012, 9:57 AM

I have a bare 9mm M&P long slide for sale. This is factory fresh and has never had any of the slide parts installed on it. I only opened the wrapping to confirm it was what I ordered and to take pictures. It is completely stripped of parts (but is finished with the standard black finish) so you will need all of the rest of the upper parts to complete it. This slide can be used on any full size M&P to create a long slide model, which we all know is not on the roster. Avoid the hassles of SSE and turn your existing full size into a 9L. I was on a waiting list for more than a year to buy this but have gone in a different direction with my match gun. Smith can't keep up with the demand for complete guns as it is so there are not many stripped slides released from the factory and you rarely find them for sale.

Price is $SOLD shipped or $SOLD FTF in Culver City. Payment via USPS money order or discrete PayPal with buyer paying any fees. First PM with an I'll take it gets it, but I do have it available for sale in other places. Thanks for looking.

08-05-2012, 4:25 PM

08-06-2012, 9:58 AM
I Will take it for $230 shipped as per PM agreement...