View Full Version : Brownell's Customer Service... gotta like it!

08-03-2012, 5:19 PM
I recently made an order for some 1911 parts from Brownell's. Due to a glitch in their online ordering system, the package became "misrouted" in the USPS system. When I found that out, I contacted Brownell's, and they sent a replacement order, trusting me to return the original parts when and if they got to me... which, surprisingly enough, they did.

I sent back the original order by Priority mail with absolutely no issue about paying for it, since Brownell's had been nice enough to not only sent the replacement order, but had done it by expedited delivery.

Today I got an envelope from Brownell's in the mail... refunding the cost of sending the duplicate package back. I am utterly impressed by Brownell's level of customer service!

That is all. :D

08-03-2012, 5:19 PM
They rock. I love dealing with Brownell's.

08-03-2012, 8:09 PM
Good to hear. I need a few items they carry and now have a better idea what service will be like if it were to be needed.

08-04-2012, 10:45 AM
I bought a .22 conversion bolt and mags for my AR... The thing sucked and was key holeing as little as 15 yards. I shot maybe 200 rounds through it and contacted thier technical service dept. they told me to return it for a full refund.

To my surprise they also gave me extra $$ for the return shipping costs. Yes they rock!

Sent from my iPhone...