PDA

View Full Version : Tactical Mossberg 500 12 Ga. Shotgun (Bay Area, CA) Stock/Light/Nightsight/sling

sn4bwc
06-09-2007, 3:45 PM
This is a real Mossberg 12 GA shotgun, purchased from a gun store, not big 5. It is the 500 model, originally a pistol grip (included). It has been completely transformed into a piece of tactical beauty. It has a speedfeed tactical M-16 style stock, a heat shield, a side saddle shell holder, night sight, and a specter gear tactical drop sling with mount. This thing would be completely at home on your local swat team. It has probably had 75 rounds total through it. Original owners. It is in great condition and fun to use. a few light surface spots of rust on the heat shield only. (in pic) 12 GA., 18 1/2 inch barrel, pump action, 5-round capacity. All the parts alone total over my asking price. Legal transfer only If you are interested please call 510-468-4819. Asking $290. Thanks, Steve

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fdgmotocross/album?.dir=2f51&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

///D
06-09-2007, 4:35 PM
Curious to see what it looks like but your links don't seem to be working?

Wonderwhippet
06-09-2007, 4:35 PM
Pics don't work.

Greenspartan117
06-09-2007, 7:32 PM
Images don't work, sorry

sn4bwc
06-09-2007, 8:21 PM
Thats weird, when I click on them they work. Must be some kind of privacy setting on yahoo or something. Well, if anyone is really interested i can email pics, please call 510-468-4819 first only if your serious. Thanks, Steve

sn4bwc
06-09-2007, 8:25 PM
try this link to the whole album:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fdgmotocross/album?.dir=2f51&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

lexluger
06-09-2007, 8:47 PM
I didn't realize Big 5 sold fake Mossbergs. Do you think the Remington and Rugers they sell are fake too?

skeetskeet
06-09-2007, 11:27 PM
What kind of flashlight mount is that? And is that a mesa sling mount?

sn4bwc
06-10-2007, 1:52 PM
I did not call big 5's firearms fake, I just feel more confident buying my guns from a store that specializes in them only, but thanks for your profound imput.

As for the flashlight mount, it is some ebay special, the light is an aluminum xennon bulb tach light, and the drop sling is actually a MOUT sling from specter gear, here is a little quote from their site:

"The MOUT Sling was designed with direct input from US Military troops returning from MOUT operations in Afghanistan and Iraq. Designed specifically for Military Operations on Urbanized Terrain (MOUT) this sling offers some serious advantages that are equally useful to law enforcement tactical units, armed citizens and practical shooting competitors"

Any more question I would be glad to answer. Steve

KUJO
06-10-2007, 3:29 PM
So if you only feel confident in buying a gun at a gun store, then why would you be okay with buying a flashlight mount from ebay. Do they specialize in mounting equipment now?

I did not call big 5's firearms fake, I just feel more confident buying my guns from a store that specializes in them only, but thanks for your profound imput.

As for the flashlight mount, it is some ebay special, the light is an aluminum xennon bulb tach light, and the drop sling is actually a MOUT sling from specter gear, here is a little quote from their site:

"The MOUT Sling was designed with direct input from US Military troops returning from MOUT operations in Afghanistan and Iraq. Designed specifically for Military Operations on Urbanized Terrain (MOUT) this sling offers some serious advantages that are equally useful to law enforcement tactical units, armed citizens and practical shooting competitors"

Any more question I would be glad to answer. Steve

WokMaster1
06-10-2007, 5:00 PM
Focus, folks! No thread crapping! Take it out on PMs.

Steve, I can only see 3 Mossberg pictures from the album. 2 buttstock pixs & 1 of the front end. The rest are irrelevent stuff. Can you please post more detailed pixs? Thanks.

-hanko
06-10-2007, 8:55 PM
So if you only feel confident in buying a gun at a gun store, then why would you be okay with buying a flashlight mount from ebay. Do they specialize in mounting equipment now?
:lurk5:

-hanko
06-10-2007, 8:59 PM
Steve, I can only see 3 Mossberg pictures from the album. 2 buttstock pixs & 1 of the front end. The rest are irrelevent stuff. Can you please post more detailed pixs? Thanks.
One of the classic photography issues is getting that perfect shot of the black cat in the coal bin.

Kidding aside, can you take/post a few more pics, please.

thanks

-hanko

lexluger
06-10-2007, 9:23 PM
thanks for your profound imput.

Sure, no problem.

sn4bwc
06-10-2007, 9:49 PM
I admidt I am new to this forum, but do you think we could limit the replys to people who are actually interested in purchasing the firearm. My camera is broken as of right now, but I will add whatever I have on my computer to the album. Thanks to those who are interested, and no thanks to all the smart *** comments.

eviioiive
06-10-2007, 10:10 PM
Its your own fault..."a piece of tactical beauty... This thing would be completely at home on your local swat team"

sn4bwc
06-11-2007, 1:10 PM
Whats my fault? I think it is a beauty, i spent my hard earned time puting it together and making it just right for me. Sure its not a Benelli or anything, but it is the best thing you will get for this price. So if you want to have a discussion around critiquing other peoples advertisement language, start a thread. What is it with you guys? is anyone actually interested in buying a shotgun, or do you all just want to exercise your fingers?

1911whore
06-11-2007, 1:39 PM
ok fellas. Professional attitude in the forums please. bust each other out in Pms all you want but i can tell you one of the mods will delete the whole post and possibly your IP addy if this keeps up. Be professional and polite.

The Professional
06-11-2007, 1:44 PM
ok fellas. Professional attitude in the forums please. bust each other out in Pms all you want but i can tell you one of the mods will delete the whole post and possibly your IP addy if this keeps up. Be professional and polite.

Yes, indeed. What a bunch of keyboard commandos!:rolleyes:

Give the guy a break and let him sell his stuff, hmmmkaaay?:D

sn4bwc
06-13-2007, 4:15 PM
Buyer found, You guys missed out on a good gun. Thanks for the interest though. Steve