View Full Version : NFA Storage Questions

08-02-2012, 4:26 PM
So Here is my story,

I reside in Florida and own NFA (machine gun, and suppressors) I am moving to CA (Military) I do know that these items are illegal in CA and i won't be granted a MG permit.

I would like to store my NFA items in Reno, do you know of any places that I may do so?

08-02-2012, 5:16 PM
Your best bet is to talk with BATFE regarding what you can legally do. They may also have a list of class 3 dealers which may assist you

08-02-2012, 5:50 PM
I can store where I choose to, I have already contacted the ATF they actually assisted me with speeding up my form 4 prior to my move.

My question is, do you know of any areas in Reno that does NFA storage?

08-02-2012, 6:16 PM
there are a few places in the reno area , I hear rich at century gun works in gardnerville (?) might be able to point you in the correct direction , I think if it was common knowledge that might be a bad scene in this day and age . weapons vault in reno might steer you also .
hope this helps

08-04-2012, 5:53 AM
Unloaded in a locked container in a safety depoist box at a bank = good-to-go for the BATFE NFA branch.

08-04-2012, 4:43 PM
Safe deposit is only a problem when the bank is closed and i can't access it...like on Sunday's