PDA

View Full Version : Mayor Bloomberg's anti agenda

glockman19
08-02-2012, 11:11 AM
"Bloomberg's cache can only be extended to so many lawmakers willing to stick their necks out on gun laws. In the end, the mayor conceded, a much broader movement with more money behind it is needed to convince lawmakers, from the president on down, that they won't be hurt by operating outside the limits of "existing law." "
When government on any level practices and condones operating outside the law we All have a problem.

njineermike
08-02-2012, 11:15 AM
"Bloomberg's cache can only be extended to so many lawmakers willing to stick their necks out on gun laws. In the end, the mayor conceded, a much broader movement with more money behind it is needed to convince lawmakers, from the president on down, that they won't be hurt by operating outside the limits of "existing law." "

When government on any level practices and condones operating outside the law we All have a problem.

You're saying Michael Bloomingidiot is saying something stupid. Again. Is anybody is surprised by this? True, his statement is disturbing, but the messenger has been proven to be too stupid to be allowed to tie his own shoes. Except in NYC, where he's so stupid they let him run the place.

vantec08
08-02-2012, 11:22 AM

.. . .and . . . .. should be prosecuted criminally.

DannyInSoCal
08-02-2012, 11:25 AM
I'll follow any laws he wants -

As long as his 24/7 fully armed bodyguard security detail follows them also.

Hypocrite......

njineermike
08-02-2012, 1:34 PM
In honor of the mayor:

http://funnydemotivationalposters.com/uploads/saved_posters/demotivational-poster-sfrgq2zhrj-CONGRATULATIONS!.jpg

Carnivore
08-02-2012, 9:29 PM
So let me get this completely straight. For years we have been fighting to keep the right to keep arms and one of the main reasons is to keep government form going outside the law to take away our rights. Antis say that is impossible that the government wouldn't do that. Now we have a Governor of a state saying the government should go outside the law to take away one of out rights?????? Self fulfilling prophecy or what? I used to think this guy was just a tool, then I thought he thought he what god and now I think his is just old fashioned bat sh*t crazy.

Paul S
08-02-2012, 10:13 PM
So let me get this completely straight. For years we have been fighting to keep the right to keep arms and one of the main reasons is to keep government form going outside the law to take away our rights. Antis say that is impossible that the government wouldn't do that. Now we have a Governor of a state saying the government should go outside the law to take away one of out rights?????? Self fulfilling prophecy or what? I used to think this guy was just a tool, then I thought he thought he what god and now I think his is just old fashioned bat sh*t crazy.

Ah...well almost...but not quite.

Bloomey is MAYOR of New York City...not the governor of New York State.
Aside from that..points well taken. Bloomberg's a douche.

wjc
08-02-2012, 11:57 PM
Sic Semper Tyrannis.

live2suck
08-03-2012, 5:54 AM
In honor of the mayor:

[img]

*more stupid

At the very least, if you want to insult someone, be grammatically correct about it ...

Carnivore
08-03-2012, 7:07 AM
Ah...well almost...but not quite.

Bloomey is MAYOR of New York City...not the governor of New York State.
Aside from that..points well taken. Bloomberg's a douche. Ya well I was thinking in the future when they elect him Governor lol.

I feel like a real media person now, forgot to fact check anything trying to get the post out first!:TFH:

cdtx2001
08-03-2012, 7:58 AM
Something like this coming from that guy doesn't surprise me. After the soft drink size ban came out he was asked by reporters what else he planned to ban. His answer was (not verbatim) "Anything we feel will make your life better". With that kind of thinking, I hope he bans single ply toilet paper next.

An elected official who advocates for government breaking the law shouldn't remain in power and must be removed immediately.

njineermike
08-03-2012, 8:34 AM
*more stupid

At the very least, if you want to insult someone, be grammatically correct about it ...

Good thing the english major got here to set me straight on something I found on the internet.......:rolleyes:

Jack L
08-03-2012, 8:40 AM
Bloomberg’s goals are much larger than a few tweaks with firearm’s law. His agenda would keep growing until were are similar to England.