PDA

View Full Version : Surplus Ammo and Arms problems

robtan
08-02-2012, 10:12 AM
If i am posting this in the wrong section i apologize and will move it.

I recently ordered a Black Hole Weaponry barrel w/ rifle length gas system. It took 4 days to get processed and another 4 to receive. When i opened the package they sent me the correct barrel length but it was a mid length gas system. I then began the rma process which has been an absolute joke. I submitted my request to exchange on the 13th of july. I figured it would be a day or two before id get instructions to exchange the product, it took 3 days for the rma to be approved. I waited a week for instructions before the emails began. I emailed there customer service 4 times and called at least that many times. Each phone call was answered by a mail box full message. A week ago i was contacted by phone and was told a new barrel and shipping label would be sent to me that day. Its been over a week and have not gotten a tracking number or notification that its been sent. Just today they switched the status of the rma to repaired. I emailed them back asking what this ment and informing them i have not recieved anything yet. DO NOT buy from them! There deals are okay but id rather pay the extra cash for knowing that my order will be fulfilled properly. I will keep updating this tread as i (hopefully) hear from these people.

Metal Fiend
08-02-2012, 2:22 PM
I bought from them too and was not happy either.

OpenYourEyes
08-02-2012, 8:58 PM
Purchased a complete upper from them during a christmas sale at a really good price, but the railed gas block was leaning to the left. Still was a great deal