PDA

View Full Version : FS: Benchmade 710SBT NIB! Los Angeles

hotbossa
06-08-2007, 9:35 AM
OK, back up for sale.....NIB Benchmade 710SBT with the 154cm. I have never cut anything or sharpened it. I am selling it to finance a new Glock purchase. It can be your for $95 with shipping. Paypal is the preffered payment. Please PM any questions.
Thanks!

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i128/hotbossa/Emersons014small.jpg

hotbossa
06-09-2007, 3:04 PM
Btt....

Steve-O
06-09-2007, 11:49 PM
Just curious bump. What kind of Glock are you looking to get?

Forestboy
06-10-2007, 5:35 AM
You don't let folks PM you......:)

smogcity
06-10-2007, 6:22 AM
I'll take it!

hotbossa
06-10-2007, 9:00 AM
Sorry, it was sold to another forum member. His time response was earlier than anyones on this site. Sorry.

smogcity
06-10-2007, 10:13 AM
Huh?:confused:

You dont take pms, and I'm the first "i'll take it"...did they use telepathy to reach you...what a crock

smogcity
06-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Sorry, it was sold to another forum member. His time response was earlier than anyones on this site. Sorry.

As in another member of this forum or a member of a different forum? :mad:

hotbossa
06-10-2007, 11:19 AM
As in another member of this forum or a member of a different forum? :mad:

It was on another forum. Also, I am going to change my setting to except PM's. I didn't realize the default setting is set not to receive PM's. If this transaction falls through you are next in line. Sorry about all the confusion.

SemiAutoSam
06-10-2007, 11:23 AM
IMO if you want to receive PM's you would need to accept them as it is not you already except them. LOL

http://www.answers.com/except&r=67

It was on another forum. Also, I am going to change my setting to except PM's. I didn't realize the default setting is set not to receive PM's. If this transaction falls through you are next in line. Sorry about all the confusion.

hotbossa
06-10-2007, 12:21 PM
For the record, I just checked my profile and it has always been able to except PM's. I never disabled it and I have received PM's from other people. I don't know why people responding to this thread are having a hard time pming me. You can always e-mail me as well. My intention was never to upset anyone or ruffle any feathers. Please execpt my apology for any confusion.

Forestboy
06-10-2007, 12:37 PM
For the record, I just checked my profile and it has always been able to except PM's. I never disabled it and I have received PM's from other people. I don't know why people responding to this thread are having a hard time pming me. You can always e-mail me as well. My intention was never to upset anyone or ruffle any feathers. Please execpt my apology for any confusion.

When I click to send you a PM this is what I get:

"hotbossa has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

However his e-mail is there....

hotbossa
06-10-2007, 6:43 PM
OK, now I think it is fixed. Geeeeez that was a freakin pain in the a*s!!!!
:jump: