PDA

View Full Version : 10/22 Jail time almost over

LarryRay's
07-31-2012, 4:39 PM
I inherited a mossberg 142A Bolt action from my father, via my grandmother via her brother. First gun I ever shot. Took to the range for the first time in a while and my wife loved shooting it. Sadly, it is more of an heirloom type gun than a weekend warrior. ( I know pics will come soon.) So I decided to get a 10/22. The tactical with synthetic stock and flash supprseor was on sale for $279 at Big 5.

It get's out of jail on Friday but no one will have be there to welcome it though... I'll be in Colarado with my wife at a 3-day pistol class on our first wedding aniversary (yes she's a keeper).

I already have a bunch of add-ons for it:
Quad rail
Barska scope
utg bipod
a laced cheekrest/pouch combo
VQ auto bolt release
VQ Mag release
VQ extractor
tri mag adaptor and extra mags.

Will post some pics later.

Just want to say thank you to all the folks here on calguns. Y'all inspire me to spend lots of money :)

SoCal Bob
07-31-2012, 4:53 PM
Congrats on the 10/22, anniversary & wife.

lordres
07-31-2012, 5:14 PM
Check out Hornet Customs for a trigger assembly.
http://5003.webpossystem.com/bin/category.asp?category=10

trob
07-31-2012, 8:13 PM
I inherited a mossberg 142A Bolt action from my father, via my grandmother via her brother. First gun I ever shot. Took to the range for the first time in a while and my wife loved shooting it. Sadly, it is more of an heirloom type gun than a weekend warrior. ( I know pics will come soon.) So I decided to get a 10/22. The tactical with synthetic stock and flash supprseor was on sale for $279 at Big 5.

It get's out of jail on Friday but no one will have be there to welcome it though... I'll be in Colarado with my wife at a 3-day pistol class on our first wedding aniversary (yes she's a keeper).

I already have a bunch of add-ons for it:
Quad rail
Barska scope
utg bipod
a laced cheekrest/pouch combo
VQ auto bolt release
VQ Mag release
VQ extractor
tri mag adaptor and extra mags.

Will post some pics later.

Just want to say thank you to all the folks here on calguns. Y'all inspire me to spend lots of money :)

Looks like you're on a good path :D it only gets more expensive the longer you are on here.

LarryRay's
08-01-2012, 8:56 AM
Thanks for the grats SoCal Bob! My life is surely blessed.

Thanks for the link lordres! Not sure I want to spend too much more money, but we'll see. At a certain point it becomes more fun to buy another gun than to add onto an existing one. With a new gun you get start the build all over again :)

Trob I keep finding that out.

As promised, here is a (cell phone) pic of the mossy.