PDA

View Full Version : No interaction from Turner's ?

seainc
07-30-2012, 3:49 PM
It's good Turner's are busy and your time are valuable but please spare few minutes a week for us. Thanks

Pissedashell
08-11-2012, 12:38 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if they got fed up with the sheer amount of biatching that so many people were doing here.. I know I sure wouldn't put up with that nonsense if it was my store, and I had an open forum to communicate with customers (and many proceeded to abuse it). That said, any word on another Phoenix Arms sale? I got a bit of cash burning a hole here and a yearnin' for at least one more .22:D

Mac7504
08-11-2012, 1:41 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they got fed up with the sheer amount of biatching that so many people were doing here.. I know I sure wouldn't put up with that nonsense if it was my store, and I had an open forum to communicate with customers (and many proceeded to abuse it). That said, any word on another Phoenix Arms sale? I got a bit of cash burning a hole here and a yearnin' for at least one more .22:D

That...

Maddog5150
08-11-2012, 7:04 PM
Yup. There was even a thread here that was crapping on them and telling people where to go for a cheaper flashlight and gave out web addresses because he wasnt happy with the price Turners put up in their ad. With shenanigans like that, I wouldnt show love to us. Every time I walk into a Turners, it's jammed packed anyways. If I had business like that, I wouldnt cater to a group of people who keep complaining and bash on me.

A-J
08-11-2012, 8:16 PM
In an odd twist, I got some CalGuns stickers the last time I was in Turner's Reseda.

stitchnicklas
08-11-2012, 8:36 PM
:whistling:

TheHammerOfTruth
08-11-2012, 10:19 PM
I met the the guy who I believe is the "owner" of this site in the Reseda store a few weeks ago. Pretty cool dude.

Distro
08-13-2012, 2:28 PM
They could also just be directly PM'ing people with legit problems and no longer posting "PM'd" in the thread so they don't get the three or four posts that usually follow about also wanting a PM for something else.

There are also posts that push vendors away, someone in one of the CG Specials thread posted "hey this didn't get much traffic how about posting a new one now" before the sale ended. Certain people wanting specific things on sale even though Turners has said "we plan sales way ahead of time based on many factors." So they are screwed if they do, screwed if they don't. Not putting something on sale gets a number of people asking why they never put good things on sale, if they do and don't happen to have the current supply they will get hounded for putting something on sale and not having it available.

As long as serious issues are being taken care of behind the scenes, I don't see the issue with less posting from them.