PDA

View Full Version : Marlkey's In Watsonville

johnthomas
07-29-2012, 3:06 PM
I have been working 60 hours a week, no time for anything. I worked Saturday until 3, got home, cleaned up and my son and I went shooting. Good day.
We shot cz52, cz82, 1911, glock 19. The target is dead, and I got it out of my system.

the415sessions
07-29-2012, 4:27 PM
I really like that place...nice and low key and if you go right when it opens up you can have the whole place to yourself.

WWDHD?
07-29-2012, 5:10 PM
Glad to know they're still in business. Went there once several years ago. Do they still have all those stuffed game trophies? I remember it looked like a museum of natural science in there. Cool place.

erik_26
07-29-2012, 8:28 PM
I will never give my business to them and I try to deter other from giving them business as well.

Nothing but problems there.

johnthomas
07-29-2012, 8:29 PM
Yes they do have the animals, they cater to law enforcement also, lots of tactical stuff, lots of guns and a lot of help. There is one fairly young guy that works there that talks FUD, I stay away from him.

johnthomas
07-29-2012, 8:35 PM
I will never give my business to them and I try to deter other from giving them business as well.

Nothing but problems there.
You must have had a bad time there, to bad,it is the only indoor range in our area, easier and cheaper than San Jose.

badduggy
07-29-2012, 8:37 PM
it's a good shop. you do have to find the sales people that fit your "style" to get the most out of it though. also, they participate in Davidson's gallery of guns and GSSF purchasing+++.

Wicked K5
07-30-2012, 8:43 AM
I've had nothing but good experiences there. Staff has always treated my wife and I with courtesy and I haven't personally heard any FUD. Also like the great selection of long guns on the sales floor that you can handle without having to wait for a salesperson. And as mentioned, if you live in the tri county area, they're the only indoor range around. Not to mention the rates are much less than the bay area.

CodyGT46
07-30-2012, 5:00 PM
Same here on the good experiences there, the only time I've ever experienced any FUD was a few years ago with the gal who worked there, but I haven't seen her since and get really awesome service.

45ACPete
07-30-2012, 5:07 PM
I guess we all know who we're talking about, but let's get the name right--it's Markley's.