PDA

View Full Version : what do you do during the 10-day jail sentence?

mossy
07-28-2012, 9:16 PM
i pick up my new shotgun tomorrow from 11-day jail, yes the place i bought it from adds a extra day to the jail sentence because they support cruel and unusual punishment :( just wondering what other calgunners do during the jail time.

moment of purchase- happy because i will have a new gun soon

day 1- buy anything online that i want on the gun like new stock, sling, ammo or whatever

day 2-watch random videos of how to take the gun apart, clean it or just watch people shooting the gun.

day-3 receive shipping times for all the stuff i ordered

day-7 stuff i ordered usually arrives if the shipping was fast

day-8 start getting OCD an impatient

day-9 really counting down the hours till my new gun can come home

day-10 super happy that i get to pick up my new gun or super angry that the store i bought from has a extra day of jail time time.

just got the last of the stuff i ordered and it arrived early :) so i will be able to put it on the shotgun when i pick it up tomorrow.

the shotgun itself is a mossberg 500 JIC 2 kit that i picked up on the cheap. i wanted a new HD shotgun that was more compact than my 590

heat shield kit
http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/mossyman2/IMG_4555.jpg

knoxx recoil reduction folding stock and blackhawk 15 shell 2 point sling
http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/mossyman2/IMG_4551.jpg

lmudave
07-28-2012, 9:20 PM
Day 1. Promise myself that was my last gun purchase
Day 2. Start looking for my next gun to put into 10 day jail
Day 3. PPT gun found on day 2
Day 3.5 Purchase gun found on consignment at same shop that PPT occured earlier in the day
Day 4. Purchase unneeded C&R gun so as to have something to fondle without waiting ten days, while waiting for previously mentioned guns to be released.

It gets progressively worse as the days go by...

mossy
07-28-2012, 9:24 PM
Day 1. Promise that was my last gun purchase
Day 2. Start looking for my next gun to put into 10 day jail

It gets worse as the days progress

i can understand that, i already picked out my next shotgun, a mossberg 930 SPX.

MXRider
07-28-2012, 9:40 PM
I have so many now its of little concern to me ;)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

gatesbox
07-28-2012, 9:45 PM
I usually ask to work in the kitchen, you get better food than the other inmates and it keeps you out of your cell with Bubba most hours of the day.

And I too like to shop for accessories, heck I have brass and loading dies for pistols that my FFL has not even located yet.

Colt562
07-28-2012, 9:56 PM
Research, research, research, I usually know alot by the time i receive the gun...and then on day 10 get there an hour before I can pick it up, so I have a excuse to sit and look at all the other guns on display and see if i have enough money in the wallet to put another gun in jail

barginhunter
07-28-2012, 10:03 PM
I have so many now its of little concern to me ;)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

this ^

voiceofreason
07-28-2012, 10:21 PM
I try not to forget to pick up the gun. DROS is expensive.

Winchester 73
07-28-2012, 10:50 PM
Day one- Start looking for a home in SC.