View Full Version : WTS S&W model 1006 10mm with extras LA/OC

07-28-2012, 7:37 PM

Caliber: 10mm

Location (city or county):North OC

Price:$1000 firm

Will ship (Y/N): Prefer not to and can't be shipped to most people. If I do buyer will eat full shipping costs which will be expensive.

Gun is in good shape has some minor handling marks which I'm sure can be rubbed out if desired. I don't know round count I purchased used I fired less than 100 rounds. Gun comes with exotic wood Hogue grips, about 170 rounds of 10mm ammo mostly jhp and Glaser. An Aker leather shoulder rig, and 6 factory magazines. One magazine has a cracked plastic base plate that's like a $3 part. Gun also includes a hard case and factory manual. I do not have factory box and the sights were replaced with Millett adjustable sights which are actually very nice. No I do not have the factory plastic grips but I've seen them in junk bins if you care for $5-10 since they are generic to other guns like the 4506 types. I'm sure factory fixed sights could be acquired if you care also.

Lowballers will be ignored and quite possibly be put on ignore list. Trades considered or partial trades but be reasonable and I prefer cash. Offer anything worst I can say is no. A Glock 20 or certain 3.5in 12ga shotguns may interest me. I know very well what guns sell for. So don't ask full retail in trade value. Seller reserves right to refuse sales to anyone for any reason. Ill take it means just that not you have "dibs" or have questions or need pics. Ill take it means you have the money and can do ppt in reasonable time frame.

I prefer a PPT in the north OC area maybe Straightline or Field Time. Won't transfer at a Turners or Retting please don't ask. We can work something out buyer responsible for transfer fees.

08-01-2012, 10:27 AM