PDA

View Full Version : New gun store in Sactown!

SIGman Freud
07-27-2012, 11:44 AM
Has anyone checked out the new branch of Shooter's Warehouse off US 50 and Bradshaw in Sacramento, CA? Apparently today is the official opening. It's a branch of the main store in Citrus Heights on Tupelo Drive.

Has anyone ever shopped at the Tupelo branch before? Experiences? Prices?

daNkiest
07-27-2012, 12:33 PM
Nope but I will go and take a look. Hopefully they have good customer service.

Curley Red
07-27-2012, 12:38 PM
I went by the other week and it was completely empty. I need to go check it out now, I'll be driving by it tonight.

SIGman Freud
07-27-2012, 5:15 PM
Update:
The place is open as of yesterday. They have the usual stock of Glocks, Springers, Smiths, etc. Pretty cool guys there.

Let's encourage the business by frequenting the brick 'n mortar gun shops, especially new ones near the larger cities. It can't be easy for them to start up in this state and with the established shops (much less the internet).

I wish these guys the best and hope to do business when I'm ready to buy my elusive magin slim 9. Best part is.....it's close to my home! :)

mnh2obuff
07-28-2012, 5:39 AM
I recently bought a rifle and scope from the Citrus Heights store and am completely satisfied with the price and service. The new location is about a mile from my home and I look to do more business with them.