View Full Version : Olympics showing schedule?? (fencing/Shooting/Trampoline/Archery)

07-27-2012, 9:51 AM
Anyone know the Olympic schedule and if they are televising the Archery, Fencing, Shooting or trampoline events this year and what time??

I have the schedule of the events and dates but no channel listing or of they are even being televised.

Anyone know when these event are being played if so??

And this is probably posted in a sub forum way in the archives and I don't want to spend 20 min searching for it to ask my question and get blown up for "thread jacking".. So don't blow me up.. Been seeing a lot of b***ing going on about thread jacking and reposts lately. If there is another forum with my exact answer please happily direct me there. dont have to wine and cry about it.

07-27-2012, 10:24 AM
I have Verizon FIOS. All Olympic events are available on demand so I just go to the menu. I have no idea what the actual schedules are because London is 9 hours ahead of us so most everything you see will be off of videotape anyway.

07-27-2012, 4:31 PM

Those events are on NBC Sports. just enter your info and it will tell you extactly what time its on

07-27-2012, 4:56 PM

07-27-2012, 5:45 PM
If you have a cable TV subscription you can watch all 3500 hours of every round of every event online. nbcolympics.com. woot!

07-28-2012, 10:30 AM
Awesome thanks a lot fellas!