PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney CNN Piers Morgan Interview

Bobby Hated
07-26-2012, 6:37 PM
"Timothy Mcveigh, how many people did he kill with fertilizer? With products that can be purchased legally anywhere in the world, he was able to carry out vast mayhem. Somehow thinking that making laws against the instruments of violence will make violence go away, is I think misguided." - Mitt Romney

wow that was surprisingly well said. good job mitt.

(his wife looked like she want to wring that little british twit's neck though)

five.five-six
07-26-2012, 6:38 PM
youtube of this?

Rossi357
07-26-2012, 6:40 PM
IF they outlaw fertilizer, a lot of politicians would be muted.

dantodd
07-26-2012, 7:10 PM

It is not if. They already have a security plan for Ammonium Nitrate.

http://www.dhs.gov/files/laws/ammonium-nitrate-regulations.shtm

yellowfin
07-26-2012, 7:49 PM
Uhm, so WHERE was this realization in 1998?!

carlosdarwin
07-26-2012, 8:05 PM
Why can't we just "like" certain comments here like on Facebook? "IF they outlaw fertilizer, a lot of politicians would be muted."

Rossi357
07-26-2012, 8:07 PM
It is not if. They already have a security plan for Ammonium Nitrate.

http://www.dhs.gov/files/laws/ammonium-nitrate-regulations.shtm

I had another kind of fertilizer in mind.

Carnivore
07-26-2012, 8:40 PM

Fertilizer is useful, politicians are full of hot air meaning nothing really useful at all.

stix213
07-27-2012, 12:57 AM
youtube of this?

GgcoFi_Og68

Dantedamean
07-27-2012, 2:35 AM
That what I like about Romney, he's very good at putting people down in a very proper and effective manner.

FatCity67
07-27-2012, 5:55 AM
That what I like about Romney, he's very good at putting people down in a very proper and effective manner.

That was vey British of him, wasn't it.

putput
07-27-2012, 6:11 AM
Piers Morgan:

British

Wants to Take Your Guns

All that he's missing is a red coat...

killathrilla
07-27-2012, 6:31 AM
Hell yeah!!!
That was very Ron Paul of him!!!!
GOOD JOB MITT!!

taperxz
07-27-2012, 9:08 AM
Piers can sit in his home country of England and bash what Mitt says about his opinion on the Olympics IN LONDON, but in the next story and question, Piers a guest of our country can in the same breathe BASH our constitutional rights?(2A) The irony!

In 1776 we decided the "British way" was not for us. Hey Piers, its still not for us! respect our constitution or get the hell out of the U.S.A.!

Eat Dirt
07-27-2012, 9:28 AM
Hey Mitt ....You impressed me on that one

Hey Pierce ... You're still an jerk !!

therealnickb
07-27-2012, 9:43 AM

Governing a very liberal state.

Legasat
07-27-2012, 10:28 AM
Mitt: "Thinking that laws against the instruments of violence will make violence go away, is misguided."

Well said Mitt!!!

1BigPea
07-27-2012, 12:34 PM
Mitt: "Thinking that laws against the instruments of violence will make violence go away, is misguided."

Well said Mitt!!!

Yep!

DonFerrando
07-27-2012, 12:46 PM
That Morgan fella has been talking about nothing but gun control on his piece of crap show since Aurora happened. I remember seeing that tw*t on "Pop Idol" (!!!) when I lived in the UK. Piers Morgan, Martin Bashir, what is it with foreign guys in the US political media who obviously don't understand the American mentality? I escaped from Europe to avoid the drivel they bombard you with on a daily basis, now it seems to haunt me here. Don't get me wrong, I love you Americans to bits but sometimes I think you guys are way too welcoming to just any Tom, Dick and Harry...

Bobby Hated
07-27-2012, 6:30 PM
That Morgan fella has been talking about nothing but gun control on his piece of crap show since Aurora happened. I remember seeing that tw*t on "Pop Idol" (!!!) when I lived in the UK. Piers Morgan, Martin Bashir, what is it with foreign guys in the US political media who obviously don't understand the American mentality? I escaped from Europe to avoid the drivel they bombard you with on a daily basis, now it seems to haunt me here. Don't get me wrong, I love you Americans to bits but sometimes I think you guys are way too welcoming to just any Tom, Dick and Harry...

you know for some reason in the past couple years all the cable news channels put people on with english accents. i really cant figure it out myself. every channel has at least one now.

i detest piers morgan. he's a real POS. they couldnt find an American to do his job? if that isnt a BS work visa then i dont know what is.

hatidua
07-27-2012, 6:57 PM
Y'all might want to ask the folks in MA about how Mitt affected their 2A rights before we throw a love-fest for Romney...

When it comes to gun rights, the election in November boils down to picking between Bad Option 1 and Bad Option 2.

bigdawg86
07-27-2012, 7:09 PM
I am actually shocked I didn't hear the bastard brit say a single word... all the other pro-2A people he "interviewed" couldn't even get two words out before Piers piped in with some nonsense.

Peter.Steele
07-27-2012, 7:16 PM
Piers can sit in his home country of England and bash what Mitt says about his opinion on the Olympics IN LONDON,

“It’s no secret over here that for the last three weeks the security around the Olympics has been a shambles,” said Morgan. “The outside firm they got in to run it has been all over the place – they didn’t have enough people and the army had to be drafted in. So, Mitt Romney was only saying exactly what has been happening.”

“He’s run an Olympics, so I thought he was perfectly entitled to be critical,” Morgan continued. He said that the English press jumped on him because they wanted Romney to “talk us up a bit,” but the substance of Romney’s critique was on point.

“I thought it was a bit of a fuss about nothing,” said Morgan. “He was just speaking the truth which can sometimes be rather unpalatable.”

You really ought to look into things for yourself a little more before just spouting off the first thing that pops into your head.

Legasat
07-27-2012, 8:08 PM
Y'all might want to ask the folks in MA about how Mitt affected their 2A rights before we throw a love-fest for Romney...

When it comes to gun rights, the election in November boils down to picking between Bad Option 1 and Bad Option 2.

So that means he is not capable of saying ANYTHING intelligent? We all know he is not going to be a huge friend to the 2A movement, but he will be better than we got now.

mag360
07-27-2012, 8:13 PM
they need to get Lou Dobbs back on CNN, he is kicking *** and taking names but it is on Fox Business. He even has David Codrea and Mike Vanderboegh on the show when he starts talking guns. He got Oreilly pretty good regarding gun rights and whether we need "high cap" magazines.

Wouldn't give Oreilly an inch.

robcoe
07-27-2012, 8:18 PM

Since California is an all or nothing state, and 100% certain to go to Obama unless he does something unforgivable to Californians in the next couple of months(KKK tattoo, secretly a nazi, things like that), it's more who do we want to symbolically vote for, since it really wont count anyway.

Personally that's why I'm writing in someone.

Bobby Hated
07-28-2012, 11:36 AM
Since California is an all or nothing state, and 100% certain to go to Obama unless he does something unforgivable to Californians in the next couple of months(KKK tattoo, secretly a nazi, things like that), it's more who do we want to symbolically vote for, since it really wont count anyway.

Personally that's why I'm writing in someone.

dont be so sure.

im a liberal democrat and im voting for Romney. alot of other disaffected dems who are fed up with Barack O-Bought-Out are going to vote for Romney too.

nicki
07-28-2012, 1:04 PM

Romney is a politician, not a gun rights diehard and he was governor of Mass. at the time.

Romney went with the political wind and right now, I think that is the way he will be if he gets elected.

Obama on the other hand believes in disarming us, he is only pandering to us because the majority of Americans support the RKBAs.

Nicki

BigRobb
07-28-2012, 1:46 PM
you know for some reason in the past couple years all the cable news channels put people on with english accents. i really cant figure it out myself. every channel has at least one now.

i detest piers morgan. he's a real POS. they couldnt find an American to do his job? if that isnt a BS work visa then i dont know what is.

The problem is, people like something different. When they hear something different, they tend to listen more. The english accent isn't too common here, so when people hear it...the average joe blow gets mesmerized by it and tunes in more. Kind of a smart move for news channels.

It's a sales tactic.

yellowfin
07-28-2012, 2:38 PM
Governing a very liberal state.No excuse for it.

therealnickb
07-28-2012, 6:55 PM
No excuse for it.

Signing a bill the people of his state wanted? I have no problem with that. Same as their state health insurance deal.

therealnickb
07-28-2012, 8:47 PM
And by the fin way..... Fundamentally changing the USA? Haven't heard that from Mitt yet.

CessnaDriver
07-28-2012, 9:15 PM
Mittens has had some extremely well articulated positions lately. He has found his groove it seems.
I look forward to the debates. Obama has much to fear.
Sadly, all I can do is hope he means them now.