PDA

View Full Version : Must be Commission day on S&W at Fowlers

Bongos
07-25-2012, 4:28 PM
Was in the area and drop by Fowlers, I wanted to check out the MK-22 which is a 22 version of the SCAR16 (Which I have). Was interested in getting one for my 9yr old Son, so we have matching guns. Anywho, I was checking out the MK22, when the salesguy said the S&W22 was a better rifle in reliability. I said, I have a Sig 522 which matched my 556 and 522 are known for their reliability. Looking for a 22 to match my SCAR16... Anyways, the guy ignored my comment and said the S&W was the best Semi bar none. I'm like, dude, I'm not interested in the damn S&W (to me, it looks like any other AR out there and I like the off shoot 22 replica like the 522, GSG, MK22... ).. funny thing is I have the money in my pocket with intent to buy and the guy got me irritated.. I ended up walking away.. pretty sad huh? I wonder why these guys are still in business, all he had to do was shut up and he would have sold a MK22:confused:

GMG
07-25-2012, 5:25 PM
Well I've found over the years a salesman has to know when to STFU before they lose a sale.

roushstage2
07-25-2012, 7:52 PM
It's a very popular rifle, probably one of the most popular .22ARs. Granted, it's not what you wanted and after the first no, he should have gotten the hint. Bummer for them!

WiKDMoNKY
07-26-2012, 4:54 PM
F**k Fowler's that place is a major rip off!!!

Turner's has it on sale for $519.98 starting tomorrow...

http://www.turners.com/engage/displayads.php