PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas tactical gun shop

Bargearse
07-25-2012, 4:05 PM
This Saturday night, Ill be flying out to Las Vegas, NV and stay in one of the hotel on the 'strip', attending training conferences for my work. However, I plan to buy Magpul CTR assembly kit, including the carbine spring, carbine buffer and others to complete my lower receiver build. Also, I am considering of purchasing Magpul/USDI 30 round mag kit in disassembled parts so I can legally bring it into California.

Any store that have wide range of accessories, availability and willingness to sell disassembled Magpul/USDI 30 round magazine?

tdyoung1958
07-25-2012, 4:29 PM
You can buy "assembled" 30 round mags in shops there, all you have to do is "dis" assemble them yourself before returning.

New Frontier Armory in N. LV would probably be your best bet for the stuff your looking for, and they are a forum sponser here on Calguns you can find them in the commercial section.

Just make sure your "goodies" aren't in your carry on on the flight home . . . LOL

mexicancolt1
07-25-2012, 6:51 PM
I love the shops in Vegas. New Frontier Armory are professionals and understand our needs

baih777
07-25-2012, 7:43 PM
call these stores and see if they have what you want.

http://citadelgunandsafe.com/ webpage takes a few minutes to download. the lady in the store is the one to ask if you go there.

http://www.hendersondefense.com/store/pc/home.asp
this is suppose to be a Calif friendly store. what i mean is you can send a rifle to them to be converted for Calif. price???

these stores are close to the strip. if they cant help you then call New Frontier Armory.
American Shooter is a waste of time. full retail prices. forget about the store on tropicana that advertises full auto gun rental.

if your there on aug 4th the crossroads of the west gunshow weekend. not much different than the cali shows. you cant buy a gun. and not that big.

honestly take some tools with you and take the mags apart yourself.