PDA

View Full Version : Rebuild kit service?

bigj480
07-25-2012, 7:15 AM
Possibly a stupid question, take it easy on me. ;) Would people be interested in shipping mags/drums to an out-of-state address to have them disassembled for a nominal fee + actual shipping? If so, what is fair and still worth it to buyers? Mainly wanting to do this as a service to those unfortunate enough to live in a restrictive state, but I also don't want to come home from work just to work some more for free and have to burn my gas going to the post office. Not to mention having to email back and forth. I'm thinking a fee per mag with a minimum amount per order. Dumb idea? Easy enough to find cheap rebuild kits of any mag so that this service is unnecessary?

I notice AK drum rebuild kits are not cheap....

CSACANNONEER
07-25-2012, 7:22 AM
Cope's charges $1 for the service and many other vendors already do it for free. However, having other options is always a good thing. I applaud your desire to help us stuck behind enemy lines.

morfeeis
07-25-2012, 3:46 PM
$2 is fair.

morfeeis
07-25-2012, 3:47 PM
$2 is fair.

bigj480
07-26-2012, 6:49 AM
Well, since there likely will not be much (if any) demand I'll just do it for free. Probably only useful for rare mags where the seller refuses to sell as kits. If anyone needs this service just email me and I'll give you my shipping address. Ive used the same user name years, not looking to screw anyone over.