PDA

View Full Version : Okay - Which One of You is the "Goat Man"?

Eric Mayer
07-24-2012, 8:08 PM
From here: Goat Man in Utah Mountains Identified as Hunter from Southern California (http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2012/07/24/goat-man-in-utah-mountains-identified-as-hunter/)

...They speculated he might have been an extreme wildlife enthusiast who just wanted to get as close as possible to the goats. A few days after the spotting, state wildlife authorities received an anonymous call from an “agitated man” who simply said, “Leave goat man alone. He’s done nothing wrong.”

This week, however, the mystery was solved.

Phil Douglass of the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources said he received a call Monday from a 57-year-old Southern California hunter who explained he was merely trying out his goat suit in preparation for a mountain goat hunt in Canada next year.

“He gave me enough details about the area and the situation that it made me feel confident this was him,” Douglass said Tuesday.

“In talking to him, I felt he was very knowledgeable, a very experienced hunter. He’s hunted internationally,” Douglass added. “My concern all along was that this person needed to understand the risks, and certainly after talking to him, I felt he was doing the best he could to understand and mitigate those risks … He was simply preparing for a hunt.”...

'Fess up! Who is it?

Eric :cool:

jmonte35
07-24-2012, 8:22 PM
I saw that on yahoo....I didn't read it....that's a pretty good story

five.five-six
07-24-2012, 8:24 PM
Was he looking for a "date"?

armygunsmith
07-24-2012, 8:43 PM
I read that and thought someone was trying to go ultimate furry.

rooster85
07-24-2012, 8:51 PM
I read that and thought someone was trying to go ultimate furry.

That would be one EXTREME furry.

spectr17
07-25-2012, 12:13 AM
Wrong age. I've wiggled turkey fans they called Tombstones in the olden days to lure in tom turkeys. Dressing up as game can be high adventure, you never know who will take a potshot at you. I just read about a cowboy who shot the slower antelope in a group. Turned out it was an Indian wearing a hide, pulling a sneak on the herd. There's also the idiots who shoot snow geese dekes with rifles and end up killing the hunter in the middle

REPR
07-25-2012, 3:49 AM
It sounds like Frank :D

lewdogg21
07-25-2012, 11:50 AM
When I first read about this I thought it was some crazy who wanted to live with the animals or worse, sex them up. After it broke that it was a hunter I found it funny and give the guy kudos for using this for archery.

taperxz
07-25-2012, 9:48 PM
When I first read about this I thought it was some crazy who wanted to live with the animals or worse, sex them up. After it broke that it was a hunter I found it funny and give the guy kudos for using this for archery.

LOL were you really thinking that?:p

lewdogg21
07-26-2012, 5:22 AM
LOL were you really thinking that?:p

I once saw an episode of CSI that had furries in the storyline and that's what they did in the show (dress up and sex up) so yup I wondered; and no, I did not wonder longingly, or romantically, or wishfully.

You guys are sick sob's!:p

monk
07-26-2012, 6:39 AM
I am goat man.

taperxz
07-26-2012, 6:50 AM
I once saw an episode of CSI that had furries in the storyline and that's what they did in the show (dress up and sex up) so yup I wondered; and no, I did not wonder longingly, or romantically, or wishfully.

You guys are sick sob's!:p

Ya sure. Better not let you visit my place. You'll scare the hell outta the sheep:p Buwahahaha:D

FatCity67
07-26-2012, 7:52 AM
hil0xCAmWUM

tunafish
07-26-2012, 4:03 PM
I saw this about a week ago and we were laughing about it, then my dad told me about this thread so I decided to share the pictures....
http://www.dayonepatch.com/index.php?/user/363-teva/page__tab__topics

Fjold
07-26-2012, 4:43 PM
It sounds like Frank :D

Nope, it's a friend of mine named Dimitri.