PDA

View Full Version : My Mom is meeting with Govenor Brown!

tleeocinca
07-24-2012, 8:50 AM
And she asked me if there is anything she should relay to him. I said to veto Senator Yee's SB249 and to lay the **** off the 2A rights because we have enough gun laws

adampolo13
07-24-2012, 8:52 AM
NICE!

Curley Red
07-24-2012, 9:25 AM
lay the **** off the 2A rights because we have enough gun laws

How dare you talk to your mother like that.:p

safewaysecurity
07-24-2012, 9:30 AM
Let us know how it goes.

curtisfong
07-24-2012, 9:38 AM
Have her remind Gov Brown that gun rights are civil rights.

Jason_2111
07-24-2012, 10:13 AM
Please have her tell him to be to expect to see more poorly written knee-jerk does-nothing anti-gun fear legislature that wastes everyones time and money in the future, but to please stand fast.

We've got way too many problems he can solve in this state without having the distraction of all of this crazy Yee-like garbage.

And please tell her we said "Thanks mom! :) "

XD40SUBBIE
07-24-2012, 10:43 AM
Please have her tell him to be to expect to see more poorly written knee-jerk does-nothing anti-gun fear legislature that wastes everyones time and money in the future, but to please stand fast.

We've got way too many problems he can solve in this state without having the distraction of all of this crazy Yee-like garbage.

And please tell her we said "Thanks mom! :) "

Right. Emotion driven legislation. From my observation, it generally works like this: Tragedy, Public Outcry, Politician reaction- generally non-sequitur, but it appears that something is being done. Final step, makes things worse, problem persists.

Coded-Dude
07-24-2012, 10:47 AM
too many bullets in this gun.....

http://workersbravo.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/last-boy-scout-taylor-negron.jpg

frankm
07-24-2012, 12:20 PM
Ask him where we can get some of those 'shrooms.

mmayer707
07-24-2012, 12:36 PM
too many bullets in this gun.....

http://workersbravo.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/last-boy-scout-taylor-negron.jpg

Is that Milo from The Last Boyscout?

Coded-Dude
07-24-2012, 12:44 PM
Yes....and the scene when he tells the police officer the problem is, he has too many bullets in his gun. as soon as i posted it black hawk helicopters were circling the neighborhood. lol

:hide:

jrock
07-24-2012, 1:01 PM
ask him how much $ for his resignation.
gift him a copy of 'the road to serfdom'.
ask him when\where increasing taxes has increase revenues.

NoJoke
07-24-2012, 1:42 PM
...and the whole time he'll smile and shake his head, yes.

Then go on to the next meeting with the next person and repeat.

What is the reason for the meeting? ...hopefully to talk 2a, but I doubt it.

hawk1
07-24-2012, 1:42 PM
Please tell us your mom works for a hospice company and is scheduled to change his diaper?...:43:

Kappy
07-24-2012, 1:50 PM
Remind him that he was presented as being more pro-2A than Meg Witless. That's why a lot of us voted for him. Voting in favor of anti-2A propositions would then be fraud.

Dreaded Claymore
07-24-2012, 2:05 PM
Have her ask him to please veto the flood of ill-considered anti-gun bills; easy answers are usually neither easy nor answers. Also tell your mom thanks from all of us and give her a kiss. :kiss:

zvardan
07-24-2012, 2:54 PM
Ask him if he'd like to go target shooting at the next calguns event.

bwiese
07-24-2012, 3:17 PM
ask him how much $ for his resignation.
gift him a copy of 'the road to serfdom'.
ask him when\where increasing taxes has increase revenues.

Why are you mixing other politics in with gunrights/civil rights?

Fix one thing first.

navycorpsman
07-24-2012, 3:19 PM
Ask Him why he is started the dream act for illegals to be getting scholarships for colleges.
With how hard it is to get it, he should be reminded that that money belongs to americans who pay taxes and deserve to be at school over illegals

Dave22
07-24-2012, 3:21 PM
Make sure she does not let it make any physical contact, tell her to wear gloves...thick rubber ones.

Yugo
07-24-2012, 3:22 PM
tell her to tell him to go find a deep hole in the desert and jump in it head first! :cool:

Baja Daze
07-24-2012, 9:22 PM
Please tell us your mom works for a hospice company and is scheduled to change his diaper?...:43:

:rofl2:

selfshrevident
07-24-2012, 9:34 PM
tell her to tell him to go find a deep hole in the desert and jump in it head first! :cool:

huntercf
07-24-2012, 9:58 PM
Ask him to make CA a 'shall issue' state, get rid of the AWB as well as the BB, allow NFA items so I can get a suppressor and a SBR, bring back .50BMG's and any other law that "INFRIGES" on our rights.
Also, like an above poster stated, we would love to take him out to a Calguns shoot, I'll even supply the ammo for him at no charge (tell him not a bribe) and it is a serious offer not a threat. Imagine if we could bring him over to the EBR side.

zvardan
07-24-2012, 10:40 PM
Contingent that you don't dress like a total good ole boy. :)

huntercf
07-24-2012, 10:56 PM
Contingent that you don't dress like a total good ole boy. :)

Oh man, why you gotta ruin it...:43:

bernieb90
07-24-2012, 11:17 PM
Have her tell him to lay off the bath salts, and up the dosage of anti-senility meds. Between trying to cut funding for education, build his moronic train, and jack up peoples taxes during a depression he may not even have any idea what SB249 really is. If he does I doubt it is even on his radar.

bob7122
07-24-2012, 11:43 PM
what did he mean by, "keep your powder dry"?

bernieb90
07-24-2012, 11:56 PM
what did he mean by, "keep your powder dry"?

Johnson's 100% cornstarch. Keeps the diaper from chaffing. Nothing worse than wet baby powder.

Ron-Solo
07-25-2012, 12:16 AM

nicki
07-25-2012, 10:53 AM
I would ask your Mom to say the following:

Gov Brown,

Our state is in "dire straits", as Californians we need to stop fighting each other and focus on getting our economy back together.

I am concerned about the legislature spending precious time, energy getting involved in political posturing and grandstanding on numerous issues.

This means that our "childish legislators" are not spending the time addressing the "real issues" that need to be addressed to fix the state.

Take "gun related issues", the US Supreme court ruled that the second amendment is an individual right, but the courts have not yet ruled on numerous pending lawsuits all over the country and rather than waiting for such rulings to be made so we have some guidelines as to what is constitutionally allowed and what isn't, our legislature is behaving as if Heller and MacDonald don't exist.

Gov Brown, please publically stand up, call out the legislators of both parties and tell them enough is enough, don't send me any partisan petty bills because if you do, I will VETO them.

Demand that they work on fixing government so that we can get our state's affairs back in order so that once again we can become the leader in the nation.

We can have a prosperous "Green Economy" if we focus on real issues rather than partisan issues.

Nicki

Farrier-1
07-25-2012, 11:25 AM
Have her tell him to lay off the bath salts, and up the dosage of anti-senility meds. Between trying to cut funding for education, build his moronic train, and jack up peoples taxes during a depression he may not even have any idea what SB249 really is. If he does I doubt it is even on his radar.

Funniest thing I heard all day.