PDA

View Full Version : Exercising my 2A rights!

cjc16
07-23-2012, 9:12 PM
With all due respect to the victims of this recent shooting tragedy.
I am going to purchase another firearm. Thank you Pierce, Alan Dershowitz, NPR, MSNBC, Feinstien and all the other idiotic liberal talking heads that want to trash my God given right to protect myself and my family. You have once again reaffirmed my belief that the founding fathers of this country where correct in that all patriotic citizens of this country have a right and a duty to bear arms for the safety and security of our selves and this great country. I hope others will join me by exercising our civil rights by buying another firearm or ammunition to show these A##holes that we are the majority in this country and we will not be messed with anymore!
Rant over. I am now going to unplug my T.V. for the foreseeable future.

selfshrevident
07-24-2012, 12:04 AM
The day of the shooting I was pretty pissed off to see all the anti-gun media nuts ranting about gun control. I went to the range that day and trained with one of my carry guns and felt so much better. It really hammered the principle of carrying AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE, no matter how little time you will spend at your destination.

stix213
07-24-2012, 5:39 AM
This is completely shameless. I can't believe I'm reading this. You're going to go out at a time like this and buy a firearm?

I mean seriously, we're in a down economy and you're not going to take advantage of the fact you can put multiple long guns on the same DROS and save yourself the extra DROS fee?

phdo
07-24-2012, 6:34 AM
This is completely shameless. I can't believe I'm reading this. You're going to go out at a time like this and buy a firearm?

I mean seriously, we're in a down economy and you're not going to take advantage of the fact you can put multiple long guns on the same DROS and save yourself the extra DROS fee?

Laughing out loud at this!! Well said bro. Why not put a couple lowers on that DROS while you're at it? It'll come in handy after the whole SB249 ordeal.

stix213
07-24-2012, 4:41 PM
Laughing out loud at this!! Well said bro. Why not put a couple lowers on that DROS while you're at it? It'll come in handy after the whole SB249 ordeal.

Glad you liked it :p

5thgen4runner
07-24-2012, 4:54 PM

At first I was like oh

Then I was ohh!

Then i was like ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!

lol