PDA

View Full Version : I want to go hunting

bearstatearmory.com
07-23-2012, 4:37 PM
I would love to find a ranch to go on a reasonably priced hunt for this winter but am having a hard time deciding. I really would like to hunt another 4 legged animal to fill my freezer and give me food for a while like the boar that I harvested a couple of months ago. Anybody have any good ideas? I was thinking of a bison hunt in CO that I found for 2,000 but after you add up all the expenses it is cost prohibitive at this time in my life, so any input or sugguestions would be great.

tpuig
07-23-2012, 6:38 PM
Start researching Indian reservations for cow elks hunts. Tons of meat and one of the best bargains out there... Probably going to involve some driving and a couple ice chests though.

mcmikeblues7
07-23-2012, 7:04 PM
I would do a bear hunt with dogs now while you still can. There is one I hear about a lot that is not too expensive and guarantees that you will get a shot on at least one bear, or your money back.

bearstatearmory.com
07-23-2012, 7:34 PM
Start researching Indian reservations for cow elks hunts. Tons of meat and one of the best bargains out there... Probably going to involve some driving and a couple ice chests though.

I would do a bear hunt with dogs now while you still can. There is one I hear about a lot that is not too expensive and guarantees that you will get a shot on at least one bear, or your money back.

That sounds awesome, any more info via a PM would be greatly appreciated