PDA

View Full Version : Bow Fishing

Hunter87
07-22-2012, 8:48 PM
So I don't even have the setup yet, but I'm looking into a new bow and want to turn the old one into a bow fishing setup. Anyone in the Modesto Merced area do any bow fishing that's willing to take a new guy when I get my setup? Hell even just point a guy in the right direction. Just looks like a ton of fun.

Shoot-it
07-23-2012, 11:31 AM
The local rivers have them like the merced.The bridge that crosses the merced going toward newmen has access to it park by the bridge and walk down to it.then there is the bridge across the San Joaquin river to i see people fishing along the banks so it must be ok to be there.

This morning a turlock cop shot and killed mountain lion on Linwood i think it was east in the country some where.

Hunter87
07-23-2012, 10:28 PM
Man I didn't hear about the mountain lion, I'll ask the the next cop I see (I deal with Turlock PD for work) about it.

Those poor mountain lions need to be saved from us crazy hunters... so cops in the cities can shoot them out of trees in suburbs.

Shoot-it
07-24-2012, 8:40 AM
It just might be a rumor because i can't find any info about it on line.

VFX_man
07-24-2012, 9:08 AM
This morning a turlock cop shot and killed mountain lion on Linwood i think it was east in the country some where.

And it was only 10 years old, so sad . . . http://www.web2carz.com/73410820/2002/mercury/cougar/used-cars/for-sale

:D