PDA

View Full Version : Central CA Pig hunt??

StratORcaster
07-22-2012, 6:19 PM
Hello! Can anyone steer us in the right direction for a small group hunt in the Paso Robles area? We are a group of 4-6 and are looking for a nice outfit, best bang for the buck! We're also interested in Varmints, Turkey, if we have success with the Pigs. I was thinking that it would be cooler in the fall...

Appreciate any input!

Thanks!
Billy

DeanW66
07-23-2012, 12:47 AM
Look up the user here on CGN, name BigBoarStopper. He is a guide with access to private ranch(es) and has many happy customers here on CGN. The ranch I went on with him was a bit further north than Paso but not what I would think is too far.

truep
07-23-2012, 7:48 AM
I'll help you if you get rid of that stupid GIF image. Not sure why you like it so much.

Wideflange
07-23-2012, 9:48 AM
Years ago I used Eldon Bergman for several hunts. Always killed nice hogs. Not sure if he is still in the game. He's getting up in years...

StratORcaster
07-23-2012, 2:11 PM
I'll help you if you get rid of that stupid GIF image. Not sure why you like it so much.

Ok. Help. :D

StratORcaster
07-23-2012, 2:11 PM
Look up the user here on CGN, name BigBoarStopper. He is a guide with access to private ranch(es) and has many happy customers here on CGN. The ranch I went on with him was a bit further north than Paso but not what I would think is too far.

Thanks Dean! Will try.

ely
07-23-2012, 2:23 PM
BigBoarStopper works hard to get you on the pigs. Four of us from the I.E. Have gone hunting with him. We all have yummy pig in our freezers. We've gone twice and can't wait for number three.

Blessings
Eric

fremont lapua
07-23-2012, 8:17 PM
I believe camp5 is in that area but may be $$$ for that group.