PDA

View Full Version : Please read and comment upon this article

Kappy
07-21-2012, 11:43 PM
I regularly visit The Daily Beast. I particularly like their cheat sheets. It isn't my only source for news, but it's an easy go-to while you're eating breakfast.

Sometimes I happen upon their atrociously written articles. Some are conservative, some are liberal, and once in a while one is well-written.

The following article is NOT well-written. I am requesting that any interested parties actually comment in the commentary section below the article. Signing up just takes a second. The article is an Op-Ed piece which pushes for Romney to embrace gun control... something he has already done in my opinion.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/22/endorse-gun-control-mitt.html

ja308
07-22-2012, 11:45 PM
please explain why I would be interested in some journalist dimwitted fool who wants to further the destruction of rights?
These rights were very expensive to achieve , 8 long years of MEN fighting the armys of royal blood .

BTW if Romney is so anti gun why did the writer want him to embrace "gun control"?
If Romney is so anti gun why did he get a standing ovation from NRA members during the convention?
If Romney is so anti gun why did Jim Wallace ,president of Gun Owners Action League
of Mass. endorse him and further say his door wss always open to them /something which did occur past or present .
I understand this is cali. But OMG is it so difficullt to check out PROGUN sources ?

BTW it was my parents who taught me to read !
I am a veteran -thank you for your service.

Rossi357
07-23-2012, 10:00 AM
We can make sure a tragedy like Aurora never happens again by simply banning the weapon that was used to snuff out the life of 12 innocent victims.

Whoever wrote this needs to adjust their medication. It's not working.