PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else have a SB249 nightmare?

Bobby Hated
07-21-2012, 8:34 AM
so i woke up this morning from a nightmare.

my nightmare was that SB249 passed and i was debating what i was going to do about all my post ban rifles. i was so upset about it in my dream that it woke me up from mmy sleep.

my mind also made up some lower in the dream that was machined with a block on the mag release button so it couldnt be converted for out of state use. if i could draw i would post a sketch, but then again i dont want to give any ideas to the antis who troll our community.

anyone else having nightmares over this? or am i just that crazy??

wjc
07-21-2012, 6:50 PM
"What is best in life?"

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

Not one inch.

mossy
07-21-2012, 7:33 PM
cant say that i have, however i had a dream once some girl called me and told me i was her babys father. that was a very bad dream.

ELIXIR
07-21-2012, 8:13 PM
No dream just yet................ :sweatdrop:

MontClaire
07-21-2012, 8:17 PM
Until Gene or Bill tell us we're screwed, I'd prefer to place phone calls to chinese guys office.

wjc
07-21-2012, 8:30 PM
cant say that i have, however i had a dream once some girl called me and told me i was her babys father. that was a very bad dream.

Dang. I've had that dream too.

Same girl? Was she a redhead?

:43:

mossy
07-21-2012, 9:35 PM
Dang. I've had that dream too.

Same girl? Was she a redhead?

:43:

nope it was a brunette.

Bobby Hated
07-22-2012, 7:48 AM

happened to me in real life. turned out she was lying. almost had to get a restraining order to get her to leave me alone.