View Full Version : Bow fishing Norco

07-21-2012, 6:41 AM
I'm in the Norco area for a water polo tournament and decided to bring my bow. Does anyone know if that creek that runs under i15, in Norco, has any carp in it. I've got some time between games and waste hoping to get some fish.

07-21-2012, 8:26 AM
Tamiscal Creek, not a good spot for carp, it has huge bullfrogs, go to Lale Elsonor or Big Bear,

07-21-2012, 11:19 AM
If you can find legal public access, the Santa Ana river and most of the creeks that drain into it around the Prado basin have pretty good populations of carp.

07-21-2012, 4:24 PM
Yes! I am from Norco and I can assure you there are carp in there; however, good luck finding them. It's been over 20 years since I've been down there, so I do not know about the specifics. Drive down/east 6th street in norco, and hang a left/north at about valley view dr. Drive until it ends at the river, and drive along the road until you find the horse trail entrance, or go all the way down sixth street, turn left on California, and follow that to the cemetary, and hang a left at the bird sanctuary or whatever. Good luck!