PDA

View Full Version : All sold.

KenpoProfessor
06-03-2007, 3:47 PM
Well, I swore I'd never sell any of my guns but that was when I was stuck here in CA. I'm moving next week so you'll have to come get these quick or I take 'em with me and sell them there. These are milsurps so no paperwork and quick sale.

I've got 2 Yugo 24/47s bolt action 8mm (some numbers match but not all) and a Mosin M44 in beautiful condition that I got at Big 5 a year or so ago. They are decosomoed entirely and I steamed the stock and everything else to get it out. Headspace is great on the Yugos but unsure of on the Mosin (I don't have a 7.62 X 54 headspace guage), it shoots wonderfully but the bolt does stick sometimes (could be the ammo).

Yugo's are $125 each and one has hooded sights. SOLD

Mosin is $100 SOLD

If you buy all three together I'll take $300.

Bores on all 3 are bright and shiny and action is well lubed and smooth, especially on the Yugos.

I'll have pictures later this afternoon. I'm in the Riverside area near UCR and you'll have to come get them as I'll be busy packing for the move to the free America I've dreamed of. The money for these will be to incur moving costs and a new Keltec P3AT and a Saiga 12 Shotgun:D.

PM me for details

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

duenor
06-03-2007, 4:47 PM
kenpo! you're leaving!
well good luck toyou!
wish i could go too!

do let us know where you wind up. im sure tons of us are planning to move but are afraid to due to housing costs, jobs, etc.

KenpoProfessor
06-03-2007, 4:52 PM
kenpo! you're leaving!
well good luck toyou!
wish i could go too!

do let us know where you wind up. im sure tons of us are planning to move but are afraid to due to housing costs, jobs, etc.

Yep, moving to Free America, land of no helmet laws, everyone gets CCW, no bans on any firearms (including Class 3 stuff), and where you don't go to jail for mutual combat if neither party presses charges:D.

Wished I could bring along a few more of you guys, but I'll let you know what freedom is in a couple of weeks.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

Dont Tread on Me
06-03-2007, 9:46 PM
Taking the thread off topic, but which state and what was the job search?

A computer nerd thinking of Oregon and Arizona.

KenpoProfessor
06-03-2007, 10:54 PM
Taking the thread off topic, but which state and what was the job search?

A computer nerd thinking of Oregon and Arizona.

AZ and Heavy Equipment Operator.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

neomentat
06-04-2007, 7:40 AM
are the Yugos C&R? if they're cash and carry then I will stop by to pick up all 3 of them rifles, let me know.

KenpoProfessor
06-04-2007, 11:21 AM
are the Yugos C&R? if they're cash and carry then I will stop by to pick up all 3 of them rifles, let me know.

Yep, they are 50 years old so no need for C&R.

I took pictures, I'm just having trouble resizing them to fit here but I can send them email.

Have a great Kenpo day

KenpoProfessor
06-05-2007, 7:05 AM
BTT. Please email me for pics.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

KenpoProfessor
06-05-2007, 3:09 PM
Just a note to let you guys know that I'm leaving Friday, if the guns aren't gone they go with me to AZ.

I got the final notice on my apt. to move out and in to the new one this coming weekend and my new boss knows when he can expect me on the job.

I won't forget you guys and I'll stay on this forum and make phone calls just like I was here:cool2:

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

gn3hz3ku1*
06-05-2007, 4:22 PM
free bump for you.. btw i always wanted to know what have a great Kenpo day means...

five.five-six
06-05-2007, 5:32 PM
well have fun in az... lots of construction out there. where do you live? I may just take those off your hands

KenpoProfessor
06-05-2007, 6:47 PM
well have fun in az... lots of construction out there. where do you live? I may just take those off your hands

Should have a CalGuns member by this evening to pick up the one Mauser I have left. I sold two rifles ( the Mosin and Mauser) to my buddy after he came over and I told him I wanted to sell them. He left happier than a baby in a barrel full of titties:D.

I the guy doesn't show to buy it I'll let you in. I've got the UHaul for Friday and I'll probably take off Sat Morning.

And Have a great Kenpo day is nothing more than me or you having a good day. Kenpo is my religion so it would be equivalent to saying May God go with you or something.

Clyde

five.five-six
06-05-2007, 8:32 PM
ok but what citty are you in?

kantstudien
06-05-2007, 10:44 PM
Kenpo is my religion

Is Ed Parker your God? :p