07-19-2012, 10:27 AM
Make: Kel-tec/Springfield Arms

Model: SU-16a/XD40

Caliber: 5.56/.40

Location (city or county): Orange County

Price: $425/$600

Will ship (Y/N): prefer not, buyer would pay all shipping expenses

Other info:
SU-16a: I'm the first owner, with approximately 300 rounds in two trips to the range, seven years ago. It hasn't been fired since then, and I just picked up an AR and don't really need this. It comes with two 10-round factory mags, which I found would sometimes cause failures to feed, but did not have this problem with other mags. I called kel-tec who said they would replace the mags but I was too lazy to do it. Otherwise, no problems with this rifle: easy to use, very accurate. Cleaned after both trips to the range.

XD40: First owner, with approximately 500 rounds through. Never carried, no exterior wear marks, cleaned after every trip to the range. It comes with a hard case, three mags & one 12 round rebuild kit, factory belt holster, paddle holster, 20 rounds of hollowpoint, 50 rounds ball, and ~300 rounds of reloads. Never any issues with this firearm and I've really enjoyed it, but I'm going to all 9mm so this is goes. If I don't get a price I think is fair I'll just keep it & get a 9mm barrel.

For pics, please pm; I'll try to post some later today.

Trades:
Beretta 92 series
1911 (always wanted one)
9mm ammo, 5.56 ammo
HK p30 mags
Ruger 10/22 accessories
I'd also consider 9mm or even .45 handguns that are lefty friendly, or a .308 in bolt that's lefty friendly, 6.8 AR upper in LH, AK.

psychophd
07-27-2012, 3:34 PM
Bump - pics upon request. I'll try to post some a day or so..,.

psychophd
08-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Bump!