View Full Version : FS: Springfield TRP 1911 Upgraded by Nighthawk Custom

07-18-2012, 9:35 PM

This is a Springfield Armory TRP 1911 that I sent to Nighthawk Customs to have all the internall replaced with all non mim parts(slided stop, ejector, extractor, fireing pin stop, hammer, hammer strut, single side thumb safety, mainspring housing with magwell, beavertail grip safety, bushing, pretty much everything was fitted and all the original mim parts were replaced), carbon steel match grade barrel which was also beveled to fit flush with the bushing, the slide stop pin was beveled, the top of the slide was serrated, the trigger was replaced and the entire firearm was treated with their new Black finish not diamond back or permakote.

I can obtain all receipts to prove that the work was done by a smith at nighthawk as well as the test fire sheet when the returned the firearm back to me. The gun was new when it was sent to nighthawk and since I received it only 200 rounds have gone down range.

SELLERS, you may bump this ONE TIME each 24 Hours starting at Midnight
BUYERS, send questions or offers to Seller using Private Messages

07-18-2012, 9:37 PM
I forgot to mention, as you can tell in the picture it does not have the two peice guide rod, I had them convert it to a GI guide rod for an easier fieldstrip. With this purchase you will also be getting 4 magazines. Two of them are stainless steel and are the kimpro tacmags the other two are nighthawk custom magazines. All 4 magazines are 8 rounders.

07-18-2012, 9:37 PM
So where is your location?

07-19-2012, 9:07 AM
Im located in santa clarita near magic mountain theme park.

07-20-2012, 5:11 AM