07-17-2012, 9:13 PM
Make: Star

Model: B Super

Caliber: 9mm Para

Location (city or county): Pleasant Hill CA

Price: trade

Will ship (Y/N): n

Other info:

As title says, I'm looking to trade my Star Model B Super 9mm Para 1911 style pistol. It is in excellent condition with only some very minor surface wear and a small ding on the front (you can see it in the picture). It is an Interarms import and comes with blue box, papers, 1 magazine, and a cleaning tool. I got this used as a consignment gun from River City in Sacramento. I shot maybe 100 rounds through it, but I don't know how much the previous owner shot.

I do not want to sell this right now nor am I really in a hurry to get rid of it. I like the way this gun looks but I can't shoot very well with it which is why I want to try something else. I'm looking for any full sized or compact semiauto pistol from .380 to .45. Not looking for CZ75, XD, or S&W DA/SA or M&P pistols. I'll consider pretty much anything else. I can take or add money to even out a deal.

Will do transfer at City Arms in Pleasant Hill. Thanks

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/dragunova/Guns/star.jpg

*REMOVE THIS PART BEFORE POSTING*
SELLERS, you may bump this ONE TIME each 24 Hours starting at Midnight
BUYERS, send questions or offers to Seller using Private Messages

bayonet
07-18-2012, 3:48 PM
Make: Smith and Wesson

Model: 15-7

Caliber: .38 Special

Location (city or county): Pleasant Hill CA

Price:trade

Will ship (Y/N):no

Other info:

As title says, I'm looking to trade my Smith and Wesson Model 15-7. It is used and was carried by a security guard before me so there is wear. It is fine mechanically, gunsmith inspected, and had a trigger job done. I shot maybe 100 rounds through it, but I don't know how much the previous owner shot.

I prefer a semi auto pistol so I'm looking to trade it for pretty much any semiauto pistol from .380 to .45. I will respond to your offer even if it's not what I'm looking for. I can take or add money to even out a deal.

Will do transfer at City Arms in Pleasant Hill. Thanks

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/dragunova/Guns/DSCN7239.jpg

bayonet
07-20-2012, 12:22 PM
bump

rknobbe
08-13-2012, 10:13 PM
I've got a Bersa Thunder 380 I'll trade for the Star Super, and can throw in some JHP ammo.