PDA

View Full Version : AR 15 Lower receivers

black gun addict
07-17-2012, 5:43 AM
Do you guys plan on getting any stripped lower receivers in? I'm also interested in drop in triggers for the AR platform and stocking up on my AR parts.
(Springs, roll pins, gas rings, spare firing pins, etc...).
I know you guys can hook me up. Any idea if/when these item will be in the store for purchase?
Thanks

BakerStBobby
07-17-2012, 7:54 AM
Do you guys plan on getting any stripped lower receivers in? I'm also interested in drop in triggers for the AR platform and stocking up on my AR parts.
(Springs, roll pins, gas rings, spare firing pins, etc...).
I know you guys can hook me up. Any idea if/when these item will be in the store for purchase?
Thanks

We've got Spikes Tactical lowers on order (they may show up anytime). We can order you DTI, Stag,CMMG, JD Machine Tech and DPMS lowers if you want something sooner.
A new order of spare spring kits and field repair kits will be here by the end of the week.
Bobby~

black gun addict
07-17-2012, 9:57 AM
Out of those brands you listed can you give me a price point? To me the name brand doesn't matter as long as they are mil spec.
Cheaper is always better especially if they are all made with the same quality.

black gun addict
07-17-2012, 9:58 AM
Whats included in the spare parts kit/field repair kits?
Thanks

Striper 05
07-17-2012, 2:41 PM
Prices for the lowers range from $99-$149. All our lowers are mil spec.
The spare parts kit is a spring replacement kit. Cost is $11.50.
The field repair kit has miscellaneous AR-15 parts that commonly break. Cost is $31.99.

Both the spring kit and field repair kits are DPMS products.

Black Gun Addict I hope this answers your questions.

black gun addict
07-18-2012, 6:10 AM
Thanks for the reply. I'll give you guys a call maybe Monday to see if the lowers and kits are in.

black gun addict
08-05-2012, 2:56 PM
Bobby,
Any info on the lowers and parts kits?
Thx.

BakerStBobby
08-07-2012, 6:04 AM
BGA,
Parts kits, field repair kits and spring kits are all in stock. We're still waiting on the stripped lowers from Spikes. Cheaper 'no name' brands are available, but whenever I stock them they just sit on the shelf. So we are still in waiting to get the Spikes Tactical back in stock;)
Bobby~