PDA

View Full Version : FS: Camp Carbine 9 MM + 5903TSW

jimmythebrain
07-16-2012, 6:19 PM
For Sale:
Marlin Cap Carbine 9 MM
together with S&W 5903TSW pistol 9 MM.

Price: Together cost is $725...SOLD

Will ship (Y/N): YES at buyers actual cost FFL to FFL.

This is a 9 MM carbine that uses the same magazines as the S&W 5903 and 5906 series gun.

The camp carbine has the original wood stock. The stock has some significant scrape marks on one side along with some handling marks/dings. The bluing and barrel are very good. The front sight hood is in place (many of these have missing sight hoods) and a rail for mounting optics has been added. installed is an extra power Wolff spring and Black Jack buffer (original buffer and spring included). I also will include a new magazine/trigger housing I bought from Numrich a few years ago. I had plans to modify the Numrich housing to accept Beretta magazines but never did start on any mods to the part. Comes with a 10 round Marlin magazine plus a 20 round rebuild kit.

The 5903TSW is on the roster and can be shipped. I understand that the 5903/5906 series guns are not expensive guns in free states but in Ca only the TSW versions are on the roster. This is a previous police pistol with dim night sights and a rail. Will come with a 10 round S&W magazine.
Has a silver/gray painted type finish on the frame with some finish flecking and wear at the beavertail area.

Anyone who purchases the pair may also get three 15 round S&W magazine rebuild kits for $15 each. I do not want to split this up right now.

ffnoahd
07-16-2012, 9:01 PM
I will take the camp.and 5903 per our conversation

510GUY
07-16-2012, 9:39 PM
Great deal for the both of them. Both are nice package deal