PDA

View Full Version : 124 gr 9mm rainier load with Bullseye

CavScout1
07-16-2012, 1:34 PM
Hi all. Wondering if anyone had any helpful load data. Ill be loading Rainier 124 gr 9mm round nose. Ill be using Bullseye. I have used Unique in the past but find its burns very dirty if not loaded to near max data. Well any how my lyman 49 and 45 have no real laod data for that round. The biggest question is o.a.l. all my books just have the max o.a.l. Anybody with any recipes that work for them would be helpfull. Just looking for ammo that is similar to wwb for plinking. Thanks for any input.

NotEnufGarage
07-16-2012, 1:56 PM
http://www.alliantpowder.com/reloaders/default.aspx

NotEnufGarage
07-16-2012, 1:59 PM
http://www.reloadammo.com/9mloads.htm

Bill Steele
07-16-2012, 3:08 PM
Hi all. Wondering if anyone had any helpful load data. Ill be loading Rainier 124 gr 9mm round nose. Ill be using Bullseye. I have used Unique in the past but find its burns very dirty if not loaded to near max data. Well any how my lyman 49 and 45 have no real laod data for that round. The biggest question is o.a.l. all my books just have the max o.a.l. Anybody with any recipes that work for them would be helpfull. Just looking for ammo that is similar to wwb for plinking. Thanks for any input.

Anything between 4.0gr and 4.5 gr of Bullseye loaded to an OAL between 1.30" and whatever maximum for your gun should work fine.

NotEnufGarage
07-16-2012, 4:57 PM
Anything between 4.0gr and 4.5 gr of Bullseye loaded to an OAL between 1.30" and whatever maximum for your gun should work fine.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man how to fish and he eats for a lifetime (and learns how to tell lies).

CavScout1
07-16-2012, 8:45 PM
Thanks for the info Bill. I will try that. I appreciate the help NotEnuf but I have already visited those sites. Unfortunatley Alliants web site is only helpfull if you are reloading Speer Gold dots. And the profile of the SGD is different than my ball rounds so im sure the oal length they suggest would be different. But I appreciate the whole helping me learn to fish. Thanks again