View Full Version : Enfield No. 5 Mk. 1 Carbine w/ Ammo, Brass, Dies, Etc. ** SOLD **

07-16-2012, 8:18 AM
************ SOLD ***********

Well, I said I would never do it, but I'm putting my Enfield No. 5 carbine up for sale to fund other projects. This is an excellent and wonderful-shooting example of this light and handy rifle.

The rifle also comes with the following (see last picture) in addition to the leather sling shown in the pictures:

1. Original wartime (J.&A.H. 1943-marked) Enfield green cotton sling. Not a repro. Not pictured.
2. Approx. 100 pieces of processed and primed .303 brass.
3. Approx. 100 .312 Hornady 150-grain SP bullets.
4. Eight original five-round stripper clips.
5. Approx. 17 rounds of Iraqi surplus ammo. Has cordite inside. I would presume to be corrosive. Never fired any of this. Bought it more due to its unique nature.
6. Approx. 30 rounds of U.S. commercial loaded ammo.
7. Lee .303 British dies and shellholder. Not pictured.
8. Original British Enfield cotton bandoleer.

I can provide exact counts, and/or additional pictures of anything, to interested buyers.

$500.00 firm for the package.

In San Luis Obispo County. C&R eligible and will transfer in a FTF transaction, though I will require valid ID and information for my bound book. May ship on the buyers dime, though keep in mind that the ammo must be sent separate from the rifle.

First 'I'll take it' in the thread or via PM has dibs. I will not mark the ad as SPF nor consider the item sold until we have arranged for a meeting time and place. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Feel free to ask questions. I may be open to trades. Looking for a 12-gauge Benelli Nova or SuperNova shotgun, and maybe a full-size Glock or M&P 9mm suitable for three-gun competition.

Make: Enfield

Model: No. 5 Mk. 1

Caliber: .303 British

Price: $500.00

Will ship (Y/N): Yes, buyer pays.

Other info: C&R eligible.