PDA

View Full Version : FS: Clonepoint $50 Shipped SOLD

LAK Supply
05-31-2007, 10:18 PM
This is an Aimpoint clone.... green dot.... good shape. Sold the Mini that it was on and the new one is getting a different setup. It looks a little dusty in the photo (been sitting on the desk for the last week) but it's in nearly-new condition.

The base on the left in the picture is the one that is included with the scope. I'm keeping the Burris low-rise that's mounted on it now.... I just didn't have the allen wrench handy to remove it and put the original one back on. I'll swap them out tomorrow.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t313/laksupply/Clonepoint003.jpg

slick_711
05-31-2007, 10:38 PM
:Ivan:

Paypal alright? I've never used one of the clonepoints, and I've carefully ignored all the threads around discussing them. I could care less at the moment for the copyright issues, eventually I'll buy a real Aimpoint through work once we start stocking them and I have money (never lol), but for now I need something. If you tell me this does a *decent* job of holding zero I'll take your word for it and you can consider it sold. :)

LAK Supply
05-31-2007, 10:56 PM
Hey Slick,

This is by no means the quality of a real Aimpoint, but it gets the job done. The battery cap vibrates loose once in a while but it only takes a twist of the wrist to correct. It would probably take a drop of silicone on the threads to never have to worry about it again..... I'm just never thinking about it when I'm not at the range.

As far as holding zero - I haven't had any problems with that. It's by no means a sniper scope, but at the same time it doesn't jiggle around like some of the clones I've seen. It's worked fine for me, and I didn't have to spend $300 + on it (I think you and I share financial profiles right now! If you like yourself don't ever start a business!!)

PayPal's fine if you're still interested. lance@laksupply.com

slick_711
05-31-2007, 11:05 PM
Works for me, and thanks for the honest review. I figured it wasn't quite real Aimpoint quality, but as you said I'm just looking for a decent red(greenlol)dot to hold me over until I perhaps get an Aimpoint down the line. I'll send you the $$$ via paypal now. :)

LAK Supply
06-01-2007, 6:30 AM
NP Slick. Got your payment and I'll get it packaged up today. Thanks!