PDA

View Full Version : Trijicon install on Glock 21

CC23
05-31-2007, 7:09 PM
Hi!
I just received my Trijicon Night Sights for my Glock 21. i have heard a few different things and I'm looking for some clarification on how to install them...OK First, I need a Glock rear sight tool to push the original sight out then push the Trijicon in. Or second. I can also Get a hammer and a tap, put the slide in a vice and essentially very carefully, slam the sight out then Trijicon sight in. Which from what i understand that sight is not going to move in OR out very easily at all, Doesn't seem like a great idea to me but who knows. Third, I also heard that you can indeed use the Glock sight tool to slide it in and out but for that specific gun (Glock 21, full size .45) you need a DIFFERENT rear sight tool because the slide on the 21 is to big for the regular glock sight tool and it will not fit properly that i need a specific rear sight tool for the .45 glock 21. Could anyone please help me on what i need to do to install these myself. I have talked to the local Gunsmiths and they want either $45 $50 or $65 dollars to install. i really would rather not pay that amount to anyone for such an easy job, hell the sights were only $75. Thanks in advance for all the help!!!

!@#$
05-31-2007, 7:46 PM
tools are going to cost you. if you are in socal there is a gun show in costa mesa soon. i would just ship the slide to glockmeister.com and have him install the sights.

kantstudien
05-31-2007, 8:04 PM
If you live near Orange, bring it to Ade's Gun Shop, they can install Glock sights for you for a negligible fee.

CC23
05-31-2007, 9:06 PM
3 great options. thanks! gun shot is a good idea, maybe someone there would even have it. :D

Jicko
05-31-2007, 9:18 PM
Where did u bought trijicon sights from?

I bought mine directly from trijicon... all i need to do is to send them the slide, and it come back nice and installed!

jrhglock99
05-31-2007, 9:29 PM
I have the tools. PM sent

CC23
05-31-2007, 11:57 PM
Where did u bought trijicon sights from?

I bought mine directly from trijicon... all i need to do is to send them the slide, and it come back nice and installed!

eBay. No install option.

wildcard
06-01-2007, 7:15 AM
Yeah.. just find a place that can install it for you. The hammer and tap method is more appropriate for adjustments.

stevie
06-01-2007, 8:06 AM
Where you located?

repete34
06-01-2007, 10:32 PM
If you are near Palmdale bring it by.

ivorykid
06-02-2007, 11:35 AM
I like the MGW sight pusher. I've used mine to install sights on 5 different guns. Oh, and the same sight pusher will work on all GLOCK models, including the G-21. I can only reiterate what everyone above has said.