PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Glock 34, Gen4. FTF transfer in the OC area only.

jayhuh
07-15-2012, 4:47 PM
[b]Make: Glock

[b]Model: 34, Gen4

[b]Caliber: 9mm

[b]Location Orange County

[b]Price: $625.00

[b]Will ship: No

[b]Other info: This is a like new Glock 34. I bought it new. I have put 550 rounds through it and its been perfect. I'm selling it because I find that the compact Glocks (19/26) feel better to me so I'm concentrating my training on these models. I'm losing a lot of money on this deal, but maybe someone who can use it can benefit.

The gun comes with Glock brand night sights that came with the gun. They are dated 2011 so they have plenty of life left in them. It comes with everything that a new Glock comes with including the Glock clamshell case, brush, cleaning rod, cable lock and magazine loader. All of the documentation is there, with the exception of the warranty card. I filled this out and submitted it to Glock because I intended to keep this gun forever.

I am also including nine (9) magazine rebuild kits that I picked up years ago. The magazines that came with the gun are not included.

The buyer is responsible for any and all transfer fees. My preference for transfer is RifleGear in FV. I will not transfer it at any Turners so please don't ask. My time is too important to me. If the buyer has another FFL in mind for the transfer, PM me and we can talk about it. I'd like to have this transfered by the weekend of 07/21.

I am not interested in any trades. Thanks.

I do not have any pictures of this gun so please don't ask me for them.

BUYERS, send questions or offers to me using Private Messages

thefinnatic
07-15-2012, 6:31 PM
I'll take it. Pm sent

yokron
07-15-2012, 8:17 PM
ill take it for sure!!! 2ND!!!

jayhuh
07-15-2012, 8:31 PM
At this time its SPF.