View Full Version : Normal business ?

07-15-2012, 7:50 AM
I placed my order for a CMMG .22 AR upper on Sun July 8. Having heard nothing for a few days I emailed PSA on Tue July 10- at that time I was told "Your order will take approximately 5 business days to ship." Having planned to take this upper on vacation, I emailed again on July 12 and asked if there was any chance that my order would arrive by July 19- there was no answer to my email. Is this the normal way that business takes place here ?

07-15-2012, 12:57 PM
Unfortunately, customer service is playing major catch-up (I hope; they've said they are adding people, phones, etc) compared to the explosion of growth and sales.

Palmetto State Armory
07-16-2012, 5:45 AM
E-mails are answered in the order they are received, and CS doesn't work on the weekends. If you PM me your online order number I can pass it along to them.

07-17-2012, 8:26 PM
If you need anything in a hurry, this is not the place to order from. If the prices weren't so good, i wouldn't go back. I've ordered from them a few times, they've always screwed up my order, even shipments fixing my order were wrong. They will get you what you ordered, just takes forever.

07-22-2012, 11:51 AM
Order placed July 8- today is July 22- just looked at PSA's website where my order is still "processing"..........

07-23-2012, 10:36 AM
Ordered a 20" 556 upper July 5. Just came in todays ups. Maybe you just have a couple more days. BTW my account status still says processing.

I've ordered 2 complete uppers, 2 LPK's, stock kits and a carry handle from PSA since April. Wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

07-23-2012, 9:47 PM
I placed an order in as well on July 6th, and received the package today, yet its still missing the m4 upper that I ordered and missing the trigger/hammer pins in the lpk. Im very dissatisfied with them at this point. I even emailed them regarding the issue. My order as well still says processing.

07-23-2012, 10:40 PM
Just got my order from the free ship promo a few weeks ago! Just be patient it will come! :)

07-24-2012, 9:40 AM
Yes I just got a hold of them and they said the upper was still being assembled, and they would ship out the missing trigger/hammer pins to me asap. I guess patience is key when dealing with this company, but no worries now.

07-24-2012, 3:58 PM
they would ship out the missing trigger/hammer pins to me asap.

Same happened to me with my LPK order. Hope it comes in soon :(