PDA

View Full Version : Turner's Pasadena

Roecar
07-13-2012, 5:13 PM
I really need to stop coming into your stores... next to the polite and helpful customer service your expert staff continually causes me to spend money on new purchases.

Just recently I stopped by to help a friend wrap up his pistol purchase. I saw a DD M4V5 on the rack and asked if I could see it. The sales person showed me the rifle and slowly began a sales pitch that reeled me in. Thanks to my no good friend I ended up buying the rifle on layaway and just paid a $400 deposit on it today. Thanks...

Last year the same thing happened with my Glock17 purchase. I asked simply to look and feel the pistol and somehow I walked out with a purchase receipt. The sales manager reeled me in saying, "o we have a layaway plan, o yea we also have deposit pay too, o yea did I mention it's on sale..."

All in all you guys are cutthroat but I'm happy to always conduct my gun purchases with you.

:D:D:D:D:D

JNunez23
07-24-2012, 12:44 PM
Good people at the Pasadena store.

Black107
07-24-2012, 4:17 PM
Good people at the Pasadena store.

I had a good experience there as well.

mannyo747
07-24-2012, 6:45 PM
+1 for pasadena. I recently purchased a Marlin 795 from the pasadena store. The lady who helped me out was Pam very cool gal. The gal on the cash register was cool to, didn't catch her name though but i remember she was a brunette with tattoos. Thats the kind of customer service that'll bring me back

skyline
07-25-2012, 8:59 AM
the staff at this store is great they helped my wife get her first gun and now she goes to the range with me all thanks to there staff making her feel good about guns thank you

joe_j
07-27-2012, 5:44 PM
+1

Hector has been great to deal with. Also the older japanese dude, but i haven't seen him there in a while.

lugee
07-29-2012, 11:57 AM
+1, I have been going to the Pasadena store for years, Hector is top notch.

Tee Why
07-31-2012, 9:45 PM
Yea, it's a good place. Recently they've got more folks working there now so the wait time is shorter.

ADAM
08-23-2012, 3:37 PM
I did PPT at Pasadena store today and young lady name Salin helped me, she was friendly and had the prettiest smile i had seen.great job turners Pasadena.