PDA

View Full Version : Winchester 101 barrels

gunnery
07-12-2012, 7:18 AM
Does anyone know where I might be able to find a set of over under barrels
for my 101? It is now a single barrel trap gun. But the receiver is setup for over/under. Also where to obtain the over/under forearm?
Thanks for any info.

Thefeeder
07-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Finding a barrel is going to take some work. A search on Goggle came up with just one and it has been sold.....Do a daily search for any that come up for sale.

I would contact Fabrique Nationale, in Herstal Belgium as they were the last to produce the 101 and may have a supply sitting around.

As for the stock, Midwest Gun Works have a good supply of forend stocks.
You should send in the stock to get a good match ....it will look funky if the two stocks are not matched to a decent point.

Keep at it, they do come up

Edit: You should contact Midwest to find out what the cost will be to have the barrels fitted, the barrels are not drop in, finial price to have it all done may be a deal breaker.

bjl333
07-13-2012, 8:55 AM
Finding a barrel is going to take some work. A search on Goggle came up with just one and it has been sold.....Do a daily search for any that come up for sale.

I would contact Fabrique Nationale, in Herstal Belgium as they were the last to produce the 101 and may have a supply sitting around.

As for the stock, Midwest Gun Works have a good supply of forend stocks.
You should send in the stock to get a good match ....it will look funky if the two stocks are not matched to a decent point.

Keep at it, they do come up

Edit: You should contact Midwest to find out what the cost will be to have the barrels fitted, the barrels are not drop in, finial price to have it all done may be a deal breaker.

Unless its a Nikko made Winchester 101 ....