PDA

View Full Version : KPIX CBS ‘Bullet Button’ Supporters Intensify Campaign Against Yee (Video is back)

IsaacGlass
07-11-2012, 11:48 PM
KPIX CBS video link. http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7497996

Read it here.
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/07/12/bullet-button-supporters-intensify-campaign-against-state-sen-yee/

JON KARGATHALON
07-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Glad they are showing our fight.... Looks like the attny general wants nothing to do with any of it lol

sixtus
07-12-2012, 12:05 AM
So, let me get this straight.

He sees a video of someone shooting a rifle, safely at a range, with a rifle that is in compliance with CA's laws. And decides that people could get hurt. Based on no evidence.

http://nextlol.com/images/342-i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.png

hermosabeach
07-12-2012, 12:13 AM
Recall Yee

RT13
07-12-2012, 12:21 AM
Every time I hear Leland Yee or any Brady campaign people speak, it makes me wanna puke in my mouth at the complete ignorance and one sided biased agenda these morons represent. I can't believe these are actual educated politicians who are supposedly for the people and their rights and institution. Well I believe the politician part of it.:rolleyes:

morfeeis
07-12-2012, 12:27 AM
So they brought up a story on how the BB loop hole lets people shoot EBR's and then after their news story gets Yee in full gun grabber mode they are now pro 2a? I'll never understand the media.....

Stonewalker
07-12-2012, 12:45 AM
I haven't laughed that many times throughout an evening news segment in YEARS! That was awesome.

drifter2be
07-12-2012, 12:50 AM
So they brought up a story on how the BB loop hole lets people shoot EBR's and then after their news story gets Yee in full gun grabber mode they are now pro 2a? I'll never understand the media.....
All they do is stir the pot, because unless you have conflict you don't have the ratings.

mrdd
07-12-2012, 12:52 AM
Every time I hear Leland Yee or any Brady campaign people speak, it makes me wanna puke in my mouth at the complete ignorance and one sided biased agenda these morons represent. I can't believe these are actual educated politicians who are supposedly for the people and their rights and institution. Well I believe the politician part of it.:rolleyes:

Politicians are not required to be educated, or have any particular credentials. Except, those elected to the legislature must have been properly elected by their constituents.

MontClaire
07-12-2012, 12:55 AM

By this time you should know they do this on purpose, not because they're stupid.

Vlad 11
07-12-2012, 1:07 AM
So we waited .... and waited .. and waited :laugh:

How does Yee play the racist card when he is blatantly trying to violate the constitutional civil rights of a minority group? His arrogance knows no bounds

And CBS5 is just loving how they stirred all this up, wringing their hands in glee ... and in this corner,,and in this corner . Boycott all CBS sponsors

Oh and how convenient that they edit their footage of the MagMagnet. They do not show themselves commiting a felony by placing the magmagnet on the bulletbutton anymore. Maybe they thought to themselves 'Boy these California Gun Laws are so confusing how were we to know?'

http://i.imgur.com/c61ky.gif

wildhawker
07-12-2012, 1:44 AM
I especially love the billboard shots. Oh, and the Yee Buttons. :43:

You can get your own Yee Button and help us keep fighting SB 249 here: http://store.calgunsfoundation.org/The-Stop-SB-249-Commemorative-Yee-Button-Package-p/stopsb249-001.htm.

-Brandon

P.S. The StopSB249 mugs and tees are here: http://www.zazzle.com/calguns_foundation

dat1callidude
07-12-2012, 1:44 AM
i love it....i called and did my part will have my fax machine ready if this crap passes!!!

JUm3
07-12-2012, 3:57 AM
Good news that it's been focussed on the magnet. I just wish cbs wasn't the only ones covering this crap. I'd give him the magnet ban. At this point I don't think sb249 will string into somethign crazier.

Interesting to hear that report mention that the bill could not do anything to 'factory installed bb'. Good to hear.

That brady lobbyist is a complete doucher. Get a better tailor. And send that reporter to jail.

mrdd
07-12-2012, 4:13 AM
Interesting to hear that report mention that the bill could not do anything to 'factory installed bb'. Good to hear.

Which is of course completely nonsense. What does "factory installed" have to do with anything?

mosinnagantm9130
07-12-2012, 4:14 AM
Bradys threatening a lawsuit...over what, exactly? I don't think they even have any idea...

Wrangler John
07-12-2012, 6:38 AM
Which is of course completely nonsense. What does "factory installed" have to do with anything?

The rifle was manufactured with a "fixed magazine" under current DOJ interpretation, hence there is no "kit of parts" being installed aftermarket to render it legal. The rifle was never in a California prohibited configuration. If Yee attempts to ban the BB as a "conversion kit" the other way around, converting an assault weapon to a legal fixed magazine rifle, he faces an uphill battle. At least that's my guess.

Sounds as if someone has talked to the Sacramento crowd, as the tenor of the report was mystifyingly negative as to the effect of SB 249, let alone its chances of adoption or longevity in the courts. So, I may have been wrong about GalGuns campaign against Yee, which is a good thing - glad to be wrong.

Now where is that gun shop in Tracy?

Ike Arumba
07-12-2012, 6:44 AM
GalGuns?

Crom
07-12-2012, 6:48 AM
Interesting video. Thanks to the OP.

Dave22
07-12-2012, 7:01 AM
You guys are backing him off...no doubt.

Pretty cool to see. Fine work whoever made the posters and what not.

Looks like he's concerned about his job a bit.

javalos
07-12-2012, 7:13 AM
You guys are backing him off...no doubt.

Pretty cool to see. Fine work whoever made the posters and what not.

Looks like he's concerned about his job a bit.

We're only getting warmed up.

javalos
07-12-2012, 7:21 AM
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7494544

Liberals at KCBS are obvious examples of the new media abandoning neutral news reporting and pursing a political objective.

crasch
07-12-2012, 8:06 AM
I love how the Brady campaign saying register gun owners are unregulated. Wonderful subterfuge.

SanPedroShooter
07-12-2012, 8:09 AM
:laugh:

How does Yee play the racist card when he is blatantly trying to violate the constitutional civil rights of a minority group? His arrogance knows no bounds

And CBS5 is just loving how they stirred all this up, wringing their hands in glee ... and in this corner,,and in this corner . Boycott all CBS sponsors

Oh and how convenient that they edit their footage of the MagMagnet. They do not show themselves commiting a felony by placing the magmagnet on the bulletbutton anymore. Maybe they thought to themselves 'Boy these California Gun Laws are so confusing how were we to know?'

Couldnt have said it better myself.

RP1911
07-12-2012, 8:14 AM
Did I read that the Brady's are saying the AW regulations are unconstitutional?

javalos
07-12-2012, 8:19 AM
KCBS is just as involved in why Yee came up with SB 249, seems like they have it out for Calif gun owners. Complaining or even boycotting their sponsors sounds like a good idea.

OlderThanDirt
07-12-2012, 8:36 AM
KCBS is just as involved in why Yee came up with SB 249, seems like they have it out for Calif gun owners. Complaining or even boycotting their sponsors sounds like a good idea.

I don't watch anything on CBS (or most other major networks). Maybe we could start a list of their sponsors, especially those located in California, and add a little pressure on news organizations that have an agenda.

Lone_Gunman
07-12-2012, 8:38 AM
This story is frickin GOLDEN. it does us so much good, I can't believe it aired. It exposes Yee for what he is, shows that NOBODY supports the bill, shows that the CA DOJ has NO interest in clarifying AW laws, and once again shows how common AR and AK type weapons are. That is awesome.

TNP'R
07-12-2012, 8:46 AM
Ridiculous.

cjc16
07-12-2012, 8:48 AM
poor Yee doesn't seem so confident anymore.:43:

mag360
07-12-2012, 8:52 AM
Lol adam keigwin is still spewing his stupidity on the twitter airwaves again. Sign up if you arent a member and follow cgf and brandon and jdberger

AfghanVetOrcutt
07-12-2012, 8:53 AM
We're winning, at least that's what I took from it. :cool2:

FX-05 Xiuhcoatl
07-12-2012, 8:56 AM
so now is the mag-magnet :rolleyes:, yea right.

mag360
07-12-2012, 9:11 AM
“Even if Senator Yee’s legislation is passed, there would still be a whole bunch of guns that it doesn’t apply to,” said Dan Gross, President of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence.If approved, firearms with factory-installed bullet buttons would still be legal. All the major manufacturers are making them and gun stores all over the Bay Area are selling them.“While we certainly appreciate the spirit of Senator Yee’s legislation, this isn’t an issue that is best dealt with that way,” said Gross.In an urgent letter to California Attorney General Kamala Harris, the Brady Campaign is calling on her to plug the loophole, by fixing the state’s “unlawful assault weapons regulations.”

adampolo13
07-12-2012, 9:52 AM
At least Yee finally came out publically and stated that his original target was the BB! We all knew that anyways, but at least the news program got it out to the public. While I am still skeptical of CBS and their "Pot-Stiring" and do feel as though the winds maybe shifting to our favor, or at least not blowing so hard for Yee. I think this is an opportunity for us to call, email, and write our representatives and remind them that this is no good for CA. Remind them the the A.G. is staying out of it, as well as the fact that there is a lot of tax revenue that will be lost because so many of these weapons are sold.

Keep fighting the good fight!

DrDavid
07-12-2012, 9:58 AM
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7494544

Link doesn't work anymore :(

ronlglock
07-12-2012, 9:59 AM
Link doesn't work anymore :(

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/07/12/bullet-button-supporters-intensify-campaign-against-state-sen-yee/

senorpeligro
07-12-2012, 10:02 AM
No disrespect intended to anyone at CGF but why didn't CBS interview anyone from CGF?

morfeeis
07-12-2012, 10:04 AM
poor Yee doesn't seem so confident anymore.:43:
I saw that too! in this video he didn't speak with as much zeal......

morfeeis
07-12-2012, 10:04 AM
No disrespect intended to anyone at CGF but why didn't CBS interview anyone from CGF?
They did in the first story, but as always there is no news in the truth.....

BlackTydeTactical
07-12-2012, 10:16 AM
CBS5 needs to contact CGF. To get another side. Maybe that's were some pressure needs to be as well?

Legasat
07-12-2012, 10:18 AM
I get the feeling this bill/issue is headed in the right direction

gixxnrocket
07-12-2012, 10:21 AM
So.. Admittedly Yee's intent is to "Gut and Ammend" SB249 and craft an anti-BB law that seeks to undermine CA's DOJ.

Then, he (Yee) shifts the blame for the Anti-Yee campaign on CBS-5 since their innacurate story on california's out of control assault weapon loop-hole impsired Yee to write this law.
Gee, I cant think of a reason why cbs-5 especially is having a hard time aquiring an interview with Kamala Harris (CA's AG) boo hoo... :90:

because of the recent resistance, the allready poorly crafted law was refocused on the Magmagnet. (or um, conversion kit.. what ever that is: "any part that, when affixed to a firearm with a fixed magazine, is designed solely and exclusively to convert that firearm into an assault weapon...")

And yet Yee persists at no end to pass atleast some law kind of remotely associated with the Anti-2A agenda.. sort of... vaguely.

It's time to turn up the heat on Yee and CBS-5 (cbs-5 sponsors, hit 'em where it counts, the pocket book) I'm not advocating a negative camapign on the sponsors but definatly encourage boycott. A list of sponsors would be a great tool.

I would love to see Yee's career as well as all the cbs-5 production staff that were involved with this "made up" pandemic to go the way of Titanic.

I'm secretly hoping there's something tangibly foul to make an example of these yahoos. Like Nixon but Bullet button-gate, or Bradygate.

Prince50
07-12-2012, 10:26 AM
Thanks to all of you supporting Calguns, and the Bullet Button® at this stage of the game. Keep fighting, as our pressure on the AG needs to be greater than that of the VPC, and Brady folks.

Buy more Yee Buttons, make more donations, and sign more petitions.

Thank you all.

Darin Prince

creampuff
07-12-2012, 10:26 AM
But ..but..everyone will die.
Children die, women die, man die..everyone die.

Rock6.3
07-12-2012, 10:27 AM

It looks like they removed the video. I cannot locate it even if I search the video library for Yee.

JackRydden224
07-12-2012, 10:29 AM
This just shows that Harris and CA DOJ thinks that the bullet button is a none-issue. They have more urgent matters to work on. The reality is that Yee jumped on something for his own political agenda without really understanding the issue. Now he has made a fool out of himself.

The bullet button is a temporarily compromise between the CA gun owners and CA DOJ. If anything the CA DOJ must be pissed at Yee for stirring the pot.

Aldemar
07-12-2012, 10:35 AM
As of this posting, it says "video unavailable". I wonder if we hit a nerve?

BucDan
07-12-2012, 10:38 AM
Aww man, I was looking to watch it. They took it off.

mag360
07-12-2012, 10:44 AM
I really hope someone has a copy of it.

bigdawg86
07-12-2012, 10:48 AM
I want to see the video...c'mon computer geeks get to it!

IPSICK
07-12-2012, 10:50 AM
CBS5 needs to contact CGF. To get another side. Maybe that's were some pressure needs to be as well?

It's pretty clear that CBS does not want to show our side at all. The segment/article was so maliciously biased that it broke almost all tenets of journalistic reporting. Even worse than usual.

1919_4_ME
07-12-2012, 10:53 AM
All I could find right now.

IPSICK
07-12-2012, 10:55 AM
Thanks to all of you supporting Calguns, and the Bullet Button® at this stage of the game. Keep fighting, as our pressure on the AG needs to be greater than that of the VPC, and Brady folks.

Buy more Yee Buttons, make more donations, and sign more petitions.

Thank you all.

Darin Prince

Do not doubt that the AG completely agrees with them. But given pending litigation and the current legal climate she is powerless. If she were to speak on the topic, she is basically backed into a corner where a statement would only help us.

It is interesting to note that even the Brady's admit this effectively does nothing. Even the Mag Magnet fails as a conversion kit according to them.

JackRydden224
07-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Let's just hope Yee can scrap this bill instead of wasting the public's time and very limited money.

HowardW56
07-12-2012, 11:11 AM
As of this posting, it says "video unavailable". I wonder if we hit a nerve?

I bet it was removed in response to pressure from the Kamala Harris staff. The video didn't portray her in a good light...

Aldemar
07-12-2012, 11:13 AM
Let's just hope Yee can scrap this bill instead of wasting the public's time and very limited money.

If he does, he will just blame it on the "Gun Lobby Racists That Threatened Me".

Based on the comments from the Brady Bunch, I'm sure a more comprehensive and complete ban will be sought. They sound like they they would rather try for a knockout punch than a jab or two.

NissanPreRunner
07-12-2012, 11:14 AM
No video? :what:

Drivedabizness
07-12-2012, 11:16 AM
So, let me get this straight.

He sees a video of someone shooting a rifle, safely at a range, with a rifle that is in compliance with CA's laws. And decides that people could get hurt. Based on no evidence.

http://nextlol.com/images/342-i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.png

Exactly! From deep inside his "bubble" he saw the footage and thought "Hey - wait a minute, we banned those things! Those (peones, koolies, underlings, etc. - the People) guys aren't allowed to do that! Look at that - they are doing that publicly! And doing it safely - and enjoying it! We have got to re-exert our control here!

And to quote the good Senator - "no discussion, no debate"

Our forefathers used to tar and feather people and then run them out on a rail... (not to threaten the Senator or advocate violence) :o

AfghanVetOrcutt
07-12-2012, 11:48 AM
I just searched for about 30 mins and couldn't come up with anything about who sponsors KPIX (CBS5). I most likely just don't know what the hell I'm doing but I tried. There is some interesting info if you Wiki CBS on how effed up they are.

Vlad 11
07-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Video back

Capybara
07-12-2012, 11:51 AM
The problem is that the deck is stacked against us in this state. Yee makes an idiot move on this bill, we will hopefully defeat it, yet he gets no retribution, he will just be free to go on his village idiot way to do it again.

If we do defeat this, and I think we will, we should take the same people and momentum and get one of the few 2A politicians to draft a bill that attaches penalties (both monetary and career endangering) to wasteful, go-nowhere, anti-Constitution bills like this. If we don't, Sacramento, LA and San Francisco are all full of Yee variants who will continue to make life hell for us. There has to be accountability and punishments in place or we will just spend all of our resources trying to defeat moronic wastes of time like SB249 instead of gearing up for the big fights that are undoubtedly coming.

Why can't we use some sort of legislative jiu-jitsu to put this into place?

dat1callidude
07-12-2012, 11:56 AM
Great Point Capybara!! We need to get rid of this bs and stand by our god given rights ....Did independence day mean nothing to these people?

IsaacGlass
07-12-2012, 12:04 PM
CBS ironically wanted to be neutral, have a Asian to speak out against the bill so Yee cannot play the racist card.

IsaacGlass
07-12-2012, 12:06 PM
Bingo! otherwise CBS dont get that interview with her at the end of this month.

I bet it was removed in response to pressure from the Kamala Harris staff. The video didn't portray her in a good light...

IsaacGlass
07-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Good tweeting

https://twitter.com/StopSB249

https://p.twimg.com/AxjgVrxCQAA6A0w.jpg:large

Dantedamean
07-12-2012, 12:26 PM

Biased on the context of the statement I think they may have been talking about grandfathering them in. That's just the way it read to me. They do know, after all, that they must legally do so. If they ban the bullet button that is.

twoyellowlabs
07-12-2012, 2:02 PM
CBS ironically wanted to be neutral, have a Asian to speak out against the bill so Yee cannot play the racist card.

How about this? He is a great 3 gunner in So Cal and really does a good job of describing what this bill means to us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhy_cgGAATE&feature=g-user-c

wildhawker
07-12-2012, 2:14 PM
Biased on the context of the statement I think they may have been talking about grandfathering them in. That's just the way it read to me. They do know, after all, that they must legally do so. If they ban the bullet button that is.

There's nothing in the bill in re "grandfathering".

-Brandon

senorpeligro
07-12-2012, 2:19 PM

That didn't even occur to me. Was that the same guy involved in open carry a while back? He looked very TV friendly FWIW.

PolishMike
07-12-2012, 2:25 PM
They pulled the story due to a technical glitch according to CBS producer. They are updating the story to rerun at 6 today and it will be back up shortly after.

PolishMike
07-12-2012, 2:27 PM
Ps the producer, camera women and reporter are all gun owners. They are trying to help as misguided as their first report was.

JackRydden224
07-12-2012, 2:27 PM

Nice job point it out. I think CBS played it smart and neutral on this piece.

I still don't see any studies proving bullet buttoned weapons are a menace to society though. When do we get to see those numbers?

Maestro Pistolero
07-12-2012, 2:30 PM
Not a single comment on the local CBS site favorable to the bill or Sen Yee.

wireless
07-12-2012, 2:35 PM
Nice job point it out. I think CBS played it smart and neutral on this piece.

I still don't see any studies proving bullet buttoned weapons are a menace to society though. When do we get to see those numbers?

It's hard to put numbers together that are so small no one keeps track.

Unless you are from the brady bunch.

adampolo13
07-12-2012, 2:51 PM
At this point one has to wonder what the Appropriations Cmmt is thinking about this. I'm sure they have heard all the noise etc. I'm wondering if Yee will try to amend this again or hopefully it will just get killed by the cmmt when they come back from break. It seems like the CA DOJ and the AG are pretty annoyed to say the least, maybe they will use some sway to tell the legislation to kill it. Am I being a little to opptomistic?

seainc
07-12-2012, 3:33 PM
Since CA DOJ has not give both the makers of BB and Raddlock approval of the locking devices but we use them anyway. If SB249 becomes law it will up to CA DOJ to interpret what is or not a conversion kit so could be very dangerous. This may explain why AG is quiet on this issue. Therefore SB 249 MUST BE defeated.

Dantedamean
07-12-2012, 3:37 PM
There's nothing in the bill in re "grandfathering".

-Brandon

There's also nothing in the bill about the bullet button, yet there still talking about it.

I'm just saying that's the way it reads. It sound like they know that if they out right ban the bullet button they will have to legally allow a registration period, and that's not what they want.

NotEnufGarage
07-12-2012, 3:37 PM
Not a single comment on the local CBS site favorable to the bill or Sen Lee.

Yee

Maestro Pistolero
07-12-2012, 3:41 PM
Yee

Thanks, fixed.

TripleT
07-12-2012, 3:50 PM
I am no Kamala Harris fan by any means and would have preferred anyone else as AG but even Kammy Baby can see see Mr Yee has cooked her up a big ol' ***** burger and now expects her to eat it.

Most (not all) of the people at the BOF despise the inane and idiotic, legislation that they are asked to enforce. Especially when the only reason it is propagated is to make some legislator look like a wannabe crime fighter.

mrdd
07-12-2012, 4:01 PM
The rifle was manufactured with a "fixed magazine" under current DOJ interpretation, hence there is no "kit of parts" being installed aftermarket to render it legal. The rifle was never in a California prohibited configuration. If Yee attempts to ban the BB as a "conversion kit" the other way around, converting an assault weapon to a legal fixed magazine rifle, he faces an uphill battle. At least that's my guess.

Sounds as if someone has talked to the Sacramento crowd, as the tenor of the report was mystifyingly negative as to the effect of SB 249, let alone its chances of adoption or longevity in the courts. So, I may have been wrong about GalGuns campaign against Yee, which is a good thing - glad to be wrong.

Now where is that gun shop in Tracy?

Except that it is completely legal under state and federal law to build your own rifle, as long as you do it correctly. If you start with a stripped receiver, add the LPK including a BB and a buttstock you have not converted anything. This practice does not even have anything to do with SB249!

Dantedamean
07-12-2012, 4:06 PM
Except that it is completely legal under state and federal law to build your own rifle, as long as you do it correctly. If you start with a stripped receiver, add the LPK including a BB and a buttstock you have not converted anything. This practice does not even have anything to do with SB249!

Ehh the more I read that section the more I think they don't know what the hell there talking about. I'm guessing it's up there with shoulder thing that goes up. ( just as stupid, just not as funny )

wildhawker
07-12-2012, 4:12 PM
There's also nothing in the bill about the bullet button, yet there still talking about it.

I'm just saying that's the way it reads. It sound like they know that if they out right ban the bullet button they will have to legally allow a registration period, and that's not what they want.

You're contorting facts to fit the argument.

Sorry, no.

-Brandon

SgtMerc
07-12-2012, 4:15 PM
I posted the petitions to my facebook and twitter, and one of my friends from arizona (who is extremely active in civil rights protesting, also is married to a lawyer) doesn't think this is worth the hype.

To be honest with you it needs to pass. And not because I believe in this law but because the minute it passes and someone is affected by it they can sue to make it unconstitutional and if necessary appeal it up to the supreme court. In the end bulls___ like this will only strengthen gun laws because I guarantee if it even needed to make it to the supreme court they would rule this unconstitutional.

the minute it would pass there would be a suit against it and with in 24 hours there would be an injunction stopping the bill from taking effect until the suit is resolved. No one would actually ever be subject to the law and you would have the courts stamp of approval saying they couldn't try to pass bulls___ like that again. Because believe me if you just defeat a law at the lowest level the law will come back again, and in a better more adapted form. It's like bacteria and antibiotics. It's also exactly what happened to the same sex marriage ban here in Arizona. We defeated it in 2006 because the bill was too broad. They came back with a better bill in 2008 that we couldn't defeat. See where I'm coming from, it has nothing to do with me living in a "free" state, hell California is more free from a more rounded approach then AZ ever will be.

Now, I stand behind Calguns, and i replied with the last two paragraphs of Gene Hoffman's opposition letter, http://www.hoffmang.com/firearms/sb249/CGF-SB-249-Opp-Letter-20120627.pdf , but i have to wonder, is it true? Would this bill just come back stronger and better worded against our interests?

actual discussion please, not looking for flames or "free states vs california" rhetoric

wildhawker
07-12-2012, 4:20 PM
I posted the petitions to my facebook and twitter, and one of my friends from arizona (who is extremely active in civil rights protesting, also is married to a lawyer) doesn't think this is worth the hype.

Thankfully, the freedom to protest CA gun control doesn't turn on the uninformed opinion of someone in Arizona.

-Brandon

G60
07-12-2012, 4:20 PM

It's even hard for them: "people have the potential to die..." - Alan Gross, President Brady campaign.

Don't forget http://stopsb249.org/in-sen-yees-own-words/
and
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8163/7488798206_720825e845_b.jpg

They want everything gone.

IsaacGlass
07-12-2012, 4:47 PM
Your link isnt the same guy KPIX CBS interview, they interviewed Yih Chau Chang.

uZXNQBDUSpA

How about this? He is a great 3 gunner in So Cal and really does a good job of describing what this bill means to us.

zhy_cgGAATE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhy_cgGAATE&feature=g-user-c

CitaDeL
07-12-2012, 5:01 PM

Who says that CGF didn't lend a hand in who was interviewed?

IsaacGlass
07-12-2012, 6:46 PM
Video is back up!

morfeeis
07-12-2012, 6:59 PM
Your link isnt the same guy KPIX CBS interview, they interviewed Yih Chau Chang.

uZXNQBDUSpA
Dont know who the guy doing teh interview was, he must have pulled the short straw. that guy looked like he would have rather been anywhere else but there.

Lone_Gunman
07-12-2012, 7:30 PM
Are there any substantial changes in the new video?

HowardW56
07-12-2012, 7:39 PM
Are there any substantial changes in the new video?

No...

GOEX FFF
07-12-2012, 7:48 PM
"This is a very important issue, people have the potential to DIE as a result"
- Dan Gross

When you get in your car and speed up on the fwy, people also have "the potential" to die too.

Gawd, this guy is such a schmuck. And he's not even funny as Helmke was, which makes it not even entertaining to watch.

Show us ONE time someone has died or come close to dying because of a BB'd firearm.

mud99
07-12-2012, 8:04 PM
Show us ONE time someone has died or come close to dying because of a BB'd firearm.

Every time I am distracted and juggling my firearm by searching for a pointy thing to operate my bullet button, things come close to dying.

How does a device which makes it more difficult to remove your magazine ensure that people are safer?

Senator Yee should definitely ban the bullet button. A law should be passed that all firearms must have a magazine release...to keep the children safe.

DC-8
07-12-2012, 8:12 PM
Every time I am distracted and juggling my firearm by searching for a pointy thing to operate my bullet button, things come close to dying.

How does a device which makes it more difficult to remove your magazine ensure that people are safer?

Unfortunately, these anti's don't think that way. They would read your statement and think: "Well, you shouldn't have that gun at all!"

Those arguments are useless against them. This is why we must fight Senator Yee's ever so "reasonable" bill which he so generously modified to supposedly only ban the Mag Magnet.

As soon as they pass one restriction, why would they stop?

The antis are just as zealous in their desire to take away our rights as we are with repealing and stopping their efforts.

jeffrice6
07-12-2012, 8:24 PM
A law should be passed that all firearms must have a magazine release...to keep the children safe.

Damn straight

wash
07-12-2012, 8:26 PM
Dont know who the guy doing teh interview was, he must have pulled the short straw. that guy looked like he would have rather been anywhere else but there.
That is Yih Chau Chang and he is a very articulate and media savvy civil rights activist.

What that shows is that there are very few people who can make a statement to the media and not look uncomfortable, bad or have the quotes/footage manipulated to say something counter to our message.

Avoid the media if at all possible.

I speak from experience...

Uranium238
07-12-2012, 8:35 PM
Is anyone taking bets about that being a Lib telling Yee to go back to China on the answering machine in order to throw fuel on the fire?

I won't tell Yee to go back to China, but I will tell him to goto Hell for trying to take the ability to shoot featureless rifles away from GOOD PEOPLE.

TRICKSTER
07-12-2012, 8:50 PM
The problem is that the deck is stacked against us in this state. Yee makes an idiot move on this bill, we will hopefully defeat it, yet he gets no retribution, he will just be free to go on his village idiot way to do it again.

If we do defeat this, and I think we will, we should take the same people and momentum and get one of the few 2A politicians to draft a bill that attaches penalties (both monetary and career endangering) to wasteful, go-nowhere, anti-Constitution bills like this. If we don't, Sacramento, LA and San Francisco are all full of Yee variants who will continue to make life hell for us. There has to be accountability and punishments in place or we will just spend all of our resources trying to defeat moronic wastes of time like SB249 instead of gearing up for the big fights that are undoubtedly coming.

Why can't we use some sort of legislative jiu-jitsu to put this into place?

You don't need a bill, what you need is for every registered democrat, that is a gun owner, to contact the head of the CA Democratic Party or their democrat representative and tell them that they will no longer vote for any democrat or contribute to the party until they reign in these out of control, anti gun legislators.

ThePatriot
07-12-2012, 8:53 PM
I think that the reason the Brady anti-gun crowd does not want this bill is that they are savvy enough to see how this could result in a supreme court decision that could set them back a long way. Those of us that listened to the committe hearing can recall the Brady rep saying that this should be handled by CA DOJ. They are not dumb, if the trustee agency bans these via interpretation of an existing law they do not run the risk of being overturned in court. The strategy of the left has been shifting the past few years away from legislation and towards the promulgation of regulation by government agencies, which often have broad powers to implement existing programs as they wish. My guess is that this bill will fizzle but there will be enormous pressure on CA DOJ to find an interpretation that eliminates the use of BB's. I sometimes wish that we could just have a straight up legal fight over this issue, the Brady crowd is smart enough to work in the shadows and hit us from the flank.

dantodd
07-12-2012, 9:06 PM

Now, I stand behind Calguns, and i replied with the last two paragraphs of Gene Hoffman's opposition letter, http://www.hoffmang.com/firearms/sb249/CGF-SB-249-Opp-Letter-20120627.pdf , but i have to wonder, is it true? Would this bill just come back stronger and better worded against our interests?

actual discussion please, not looking for flames or "free states vs california" rhetoric

You can't count on District courts in CA to issue an injunction, even against something like this. It is all too possible for good Califorians to serve time or at least get a record in the interim.

We can never let bad laws pass just because we think they are so bad we can use them for our own good later.

EchoFourTango
07-12-2012, 9:12 PM
The anti's might want to bann chef's knives as well, people have the potential to die or cause serious injury.

freonr22
07-12-2012, 9:17 PM
Video is so full of win!!

Hahah!

After being stood up on film by the attorney general, they later told us, they might see us maybe by the end of the month

erik_26
07-12-2012, 9:24 PM
The anti's might want to bann chef's knives as well, people have the potential to die or cause serious injury.

They are trying to do that in England.

The Government will only take the Freedoms we allow them to take. This is why it is crucial that we fight every law that restricts even the tiniest amount of our freedom. We must fight to restore our freedoms that have been taken.

wash
07-12-2012, 9:27 PM
I think that the reason the Brady anti-gun crowd does not want this bill is that they are savvy enough to see how this could result in a supreme court decision that could set them back a long way. Those of us that listened to the committe hearing can recall the Brady rep saying that this should be handled by CA DOJ. They are not dumb, if the trustee agency bans these via interpretation of an existing law they do not run the risk of being overturned in court. The strategy of the left has been shifting the past few years away from legislation and towards the promulgation of regulation by government agencies, which often have broad powers to implement existing programs as they wish. My guess is that this bill will fizzle but there will be enormous pressure on CA DOJ to find an interpretation that eliminates the use of BB's. I sometimes wish that we could just have a straight up legal fight over this issue, the Brady crowd is smart enough to work in the shadows and hit us from the flank.
In my opinion the Bradys couldn't find a cow pie in Coalinga.

They oppose AB249 because they think it somehow legitimizes bullet button OLL rifles.

What they don't realize is that California case law is what legitimizes them.

The fact is that large parts of the California "assault weapon" ban were found to be unconstitutional before we even had second amendment incorporation in California but the Bradys can't admit that their agenda of a total firearm ban is unconstitutional.

freonr22
07-12-2012, 9:28 PM
They are trying to do that in England.

The Government will only take the Freedoms we allow them to take. This is why it is crucial that we fight every law that restricts even the tiniest amount of our freedom. We must fight to restore our freedoms that have been taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantodd
We will win. We are right. We will never stop fighting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisianagirl
Our fate is ours alone to decide as long as we remain armed heavily enough to dictate it.

SamsDX
07-12-2012, 10:01 PM
They are not dumb, if the trustee agency bans these via interpretation of an existing law they do not run the risk of being overturned in court.

Bad administrative actions that run afoul of the California Administrative Procedures Act, the California Constitution, or the United States Constitution can be challenged in court just the same as bad legislation, or before an "overseer" agency (Office of Administrative Law).

My guess is that this bill will fizzle but there will be enormous pressure on CA DOJ to find an interpretation that eliminates the use of BB's.

You mean like this?
6-21-12 Letter from LCAV/Brady to AG Harris Regarding Existing Bullet Button Regulations (http://www.hoffmang.com/firearms/sb249/LCAV-Brady-to-Harris-letter-2012-06-21.pdf) or like this? 6-4-12 Letter From Sen. Steinberg Regarding Detachable Magazine Definition (http://www.hoffmang.com/firearms/sb249/Steinberg-Yee-to-Harris-letter-2012-06-04.pdf)

Problem is, they've tried going down that road before, and it was an abject failure for them. This (http://www.hoffmang.com/firearms/2006-Rulemaking-Attempt/modifiedtextnov1.pdf) is what they proposed back in 2006. This comment (http://www.hoffmang.com/firearms/Comments-Proposed-Rule-Making-Hoffman-2006-08-11.pdf) was submitted arguing that such re-writing of the definition was against legislative intent. Further challenges (http://www.hoffmang.com/firearms/Proposed-Rulemaking-Letter-2006-11-13-public.pdf) were lodged against the way the DOJ went about making these rule changes. Even something as seemingly insignificant as an opinion letter from the DOJ regarding the legality of a particular configuration was challenged (http://www.hoffmang.com/firearms/oal/CGF-CTA-Underground-Regulation-2009-02-06.pdf) before the Office of Administrative Law (OAL) as being an underground regulation. As you'll see in that PDF, the DOJ capitulated and agreed not to follow their erroneous interpretation. I haven't looked into too much of the details, but it looks like the DOJ has been slapped down on other issues (namely the AK/AR "listing" and detachable magazine issue) in response to an OAL challenge from CGF.

By this point, I think CGF has made it abundantly clear to the DOJ that any attempt to alter the definition of "capacity to accept" will be met with a vigorous challenge. I'm not sure if they have the stomach for it anymore, and that's why Ms. Harris has been reluctant to confront the issue. What's more, our interpretation of the statutory and regulatory terms has prevailed, and now has the momentum of almost 10 years of gun owners operating under those interpretations. I'm not sure if anything other than legislative action can change that.

Breadfan
07-12-2012, 10:30 PM
tag

liv4spd
07-12-2012, 11:08 PM
:laugh:

Oh and how convenient that they edit their footage of the MagMagnet. They do not show themselves committing a felony by placing the magmagnet on the bulletbutton anymore. Maybe they thought to themselves 'Boy these California Gun Laws are so confusing how were we to know?'

Just goes to show you - a mountain of legislation wouldn't even be suitable to protect these boneheads from themselves. The idiocy of these groups verges on criminal...literally.

Need to make the public more aware of how ridiculous and wasteful our bureaucracy in California has become...

hoffmang
07-12-2012, 11:11 PM

I was specifically asked by CBS-5 to be interviewed for this. However, for a host of pretty clear reasons that are more clear in what is not in this story, I and others though Yi-Chau was a better choice. He was gracious to accept my favor request of him and we gun owners are better for it.

Senator Adam an Senator Yee had their key message marginalized and more Californians were exposed to the popularity of ARs and AKs and that the bullet button remains legal.

-Gene

diginit
07-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Uh... The magnet is already illegal if it is used to release a magazine in a rifle with a bullet button in Ca. WTF? Senator Lee, Pull your head out of your arse before you sufficate.
We need to submit a bill banning idiots who know nothing from introducing stupid bills into legislation. STOP WASTING OUR TAX DOLLARS! Maybe our kids will still have a school to attend next year. FK.

jdberger
07-12-2012, 11:21 PM
Rumor has it, Adam Keigwin might want to polish up his resume before he end of the legislative session.

Maybe Rose Jacobs Gibson will hire him back?

SactoPlinker
07-12-2012, 11:22 PM
If they get an interview with the AG I will drop dead, she wanted nothing to do with them or the issue! While the story was poorly written as usual, the positive is we have garnered the attention of the opposition so we should remain strong and keep up the fight.

As an aside I found it rather funny that the AG's spokesperson just bailed like the news crew had the bird flu and was like "suree...we'll sit down with you at some point in the future, so never."

Dreaded Claymore
07-12-2012, 11:41 PM
I just watched the video, and it was pretty entertaining. It made Senator Yee and his bill look bad.
If they did, it would not surprise me. Having Yih Chau Chang (Calguns alias: Black Dragon) speak against the bill goes a long way to counter the "racist" atmosphere which some dumbbutts created by leaving that message.

By the way, Chau, if you're reading this, we love you. Please do not go "back to Communist China." Stay here and keep writing great editorials and doing interviews. :chinese: :wub:

Capybara
07-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Having Yih Chau Chang (Calguns alias: Black Dragon) film the soundbite for this was brilliant strategy. He was concise and much more credible than the Senator or the Brady idiot. Thank Yih Chau!

jeffrice6
07-12-2012, 11:49 PM
In my opinion the Bradys couldn't find a cow pie in Coalinga.

Never underestimate the enemy.....From their responce It seems as if they have something in the works and Yee could potentially damage their plans!

hoffmang
07-12-2012, 11:51 PM
Rumor has it, Adam Keigwin might want to polish up his resume before he end of the legislative session.

I think you just won this entire conversation. :smilielol5:

-Gene

IPSICK
07-12-2012, 11:54 PM
I was specifically asked by CBS-5 to be interviewed for this. However, for a host of pretty clear reasons that are more clear in what is not in this story, I and others though Yi-Chau was a better choice. He was gracious to accept my favor request of him and we gun owners are better for it.

Senator Adam an Senator Yee had their key message marginalized and more Californians were exposed to the popularity of ARs and AKs and that the bullet button remains legal.

-Gene

Chess not checkers indeed. Seems like we have the DOJ in check. I'm thinking and hoping many more of us here realize it. SamsDX gave a good outline of the moves that were made to get us here. A couple more mistakes and we'll have them in checkmate.

SB249 is a desperate move by people who aren't quite sure of the moves that have been made or possibly even the rules of the game. Care still should be taken that they don't change the rules or context of the game by passing SB249. There is a reason why they are not pursuing serialized parts this time. So please continue opposition efforts.

wildhawker
07-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Having Yih Chau Chang (Calguns alias: Black Dragon) film the soundbite for this was brilliant strategy. He was concise and much more credible than the Senator or the Brady idiot. Thank Yih Chau!

I called and asked the always-fantastic Yih Chau Chang and civil rights lawyer Bobbie Ross to be the North/South media points on SB 249 while greasemonkey and I were getting tools to pull a 6.0L V8. Who says gun rights peeps can't multitask?

CRPA and NRA have a big budget. We just have big deliverables. And, you know...

Big billboards.

-Brandon

http://calgunsfoundation.org/resources/2012sb249/stop_sb249_billboard.jpg

phrogg111
07-13-2012, 12:09 AM
Yee wants to ban assault weapons? Isn't there an assault weapon ban in place already?

Here's a bigger question:

Why don't we just ban MURDER?

TRP PRO 1911
07-13-2012, 12:15 AM
Yee wants to ban assault weapons? Isn't there an assault weapon ban in place already?

Here's a bigger question:

Why don't we just ban MURDER?

murder has been banned, but people still kill

illegal drugs are banned, yet they still proliferate the streets.

the FED banned alcohol and re legalized it through ratification

Banning stuff does not work, it makes them valuable black market commodities.

phrogg111
07-13-2012, 12:24 AM
murder has been banned, but people still kill

illegal drugs are banned, yet they still proliferate the streets.

the FED banned alcohol and re legalized it through ratification

Banning stuff does not work, it makes them valuable black market commodities.

What? All of those things are illegal? Then why is Yee WASTING OUR TIME AND MONEY?!

chip3757
07-13-2012, 12:27 AM
Originally Posted by hoffmang

-Gene

CBS 5 blatantly brags about shaping California Gun Control. Yee comes off as nothing more than the media's political pawn... they are not even subtle about it. I wonder what Legislator Allen Martin will draw up next?

gunsandrockets
07-13-2012, 12:32 AM

I just skimmed his most recent tweets, and they are comedy gold.

Adam goes from crowing about "closing a loophole" in the AW ban, to complaining about gun owner opposition because the bill has no effect on existing weapons! Boo-hoo, Adam. Boo freakin hoo.

:nopity:

vincewarde
07-13-2012, 12:42 AM
Bradys threatening a lawsuit...over what, exactly? I don't think they even have any idea...

How right you are. Brady doesn't realize that they are pushing for more laws - when it could very well be that AG Harris - as anti gun rights as she is - may have actually been keeping up on 2nd Amendment cases. My guess is that she realizes that the CA AW ban itself is on very shaky ground. Even Justice Blackman wrote in his dissenting opinion in Heller wrote that while he did not believe that the 2nd Amendment protected handguns - it might very well protect the possession of the very kind of guns CA laws now bans. Add to this the DC Court of Appeals ruling that simple registration of long guns violates the 2nd Amendment and Harris may very well realize that now is not the time to issue more regulations are attempt to pass new laws.

Brady and channel 5 need to check their facts.

stix213
07-13-2012, 1:48 AM
What is funding those stop sb249 billboards specifically? So I can donate to it

wildhawker
07-13-2012, 2:43 AM

https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=calgunsfnd&id=4

-Brandon

Jason_2111
07-13-2012, 5:21 AM

-Brandon

Thanks Brandon, recurring donation sent.

Not one more inch dammit.

NewGuy1911
07-13-2012, 6:17 AM
Excellent job Mr. WildHawker

Surf Hunter
07-13-2012, 7:58 AM
OK, i am confused. Adam Keigwin tweeted for everytone to watch the new KCBS story to see the racisit comments Yee has been getting. they played one tape of someone telling yee he should go back to China (due to his anti 2A stance i take it). Is that really considered a racist statement?

senorpeligro
07-13-2012, 8:07 AM

Well played, sir.

em9sredbeam
07-13-2012, 8:12 AM
I just had my liberal coworker come in all worked up about these Dangerous weapons because of that video, and he isnt anti-gun, just ignorant.

Bhobbs
07-13-2012, 8:40 AM
I just had my liberal coworker come in all worked up about these Dangerous weapons because of that video, and he isnt anti-gun, just ignorant.

So did you educate your ignorant coworker?

adampolo13
07-13-2012, 8:43 AM
I hate to admit it but I watched an episode of American guns last night. In the episode there was an anti gun woman who went into the store with her husband. Long story short they got her to take a hand gun class and by the end she was excited to be part of the gun owning community. Maybe you can offer to take your co-worker to the range and show him why we love our guns so much.

curtisfong
07-13-2012, 8:43 AM

When are you going to take him to the range?

teh.killer.of.zombies
07-13-2012, 8:55 AM
I can't seem to load the video via mobile, anyone have a direct link?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

acolytes
07-13-2012, 9:14 AM
I have introduced many of my liberal friends to firearms, and taken them to the range. All of them have become addicted, and have a bigger arsenal than me now. This works!

tackdriver
07-13-2012, 9:30 AM
OK, i am confused. Adam Keigwin tweeted for everytone to watch the new KCBS story to see the racisit comments Yee has been getting. they played one tape of someone telling yee he should go back to China (due to his anti 2A stance i take it). Is that really considered a racist statement?

I saw this too. Now the impression I got was that he had amended his positon from outright banning the bb to only banning the magnet attachment which, according to comments on Calg is already "illegal"????

Whadda I miss??

adampolo13
07-13-2012, 9:38 AM
I think that Yee & Co realized that they are fighting an uphill battle and are trying to find a safe place to retreat to. IMHO, they don't have a safe place to hide as I think they have burned a lot of bridges in the state. If we continue to fight this bill I think we can defeat it! Yee has really gotten himself into some hot water here, not only in CA, but on a national level as well. We need to continue to make our friends out of state aware of this nonsense and turn the heat up! Thanks again to all those doing the dirty work in the court rooms and statehouse!

Jason_2111
07-13-2012, 9:44 AM
I have introduced many of my liberal friends to firearms, and taken them to the range. All of them have become addicted, and have a bigger arsenal than me now. This works!

Good job! Education is what it takes to get over irrational bias and fears.

I've taught a few super beginners handgun classes for women who have never even seen a gun in real life. By the time we get to live fire, about half way through I point out that "The true definition of empowerment is that gun in your hands at your command."
They always have a great time, and then realize that it makes them feel "powerful and sexy".
Best way to get rid of an Anti... education in a safe non-testosterone riddled environment.

We should make August official "Take an ignorant Anti friend or family member to the range" month. :)

adampolo13
07-13-2012, 9:51 AM
Maybe CGF could invite every publically known "Anti Gun Legislator" to the ranges for instruction. Now that would be great!!! Get them all to realize how much enjoyment their is in our hobby, all in one big swoop! I'd be interested to see what their responses would be anyways... I can only imagine Adam K's response...

Interfan
07-13-2012, 10:10 AM

Yee feigning outrage over racism? That is just a phony tactic to try to demonize gun owners and garner sympathy for his misguided cause.

What Yee should be explaining is why he is trying to institute a policy that is similar in scope to the totalitarian laws in communist China when his parents left communist China to seek a better life and freedom here. If his parents are still around, he should be apologizing to them. If they are not, he should honor their memory by understanding that the freedoms and better life free from tyranny and oppression guaranteed by the US Constitution are what they sought when they left China.

You can't just selectively choose which parts of the Constitution you hold as valid or uphold as law. The leftists like Yee love to ignore, discredit, and "interpret" the 2A, but a guaranteed right is a guaranteed right.

My wife, on the other hand, doesn't believe the 13A applies in our house.

Jason_2111
07-13-2012, 10:33 AM
I wish someone would point at that the asian representation at any give range is really high. At least 50% of my shooting buddies are asian.

Guns aren't anti-asian, just the opposite.

The race card is when your liberal argument has failed.

jingerale
07-13-2012, 10:43 AM
I wish someone would point at that the asian representation at any give range is really high. At least 50% of my shooting buddies are asian.

Can't remember when the poll was done but I believe Asians make up a pretty large percentage of CG.

but to be fair, the Bay Area or CA in general has a large Asian population.

Whiskey_Sauer
07-13-2012, 10:48 AM
Unfortunate that a yahoo or two called in and actually said to go back to China. Idiotic, but who cares.

However, I find it interesting that Adam Keigwin has apparently deleted his old tweets which suggested that their office had received "threats." He's focusing now on the "racist" aspect of it only. What gives, Adam? Did those threats disappear somehow?

XD40SUBBIE
07-13-2012, 10:54 AM
Perhaps you guys can help me wrap something around my brain to understand a certain anti-gun position. Amanda Wilcox is the president of the Brady bunch in California. She did so because her daughter was shot and killed by her boyfriend with a handgun.

At first thought, it almost made sense, however, I thought of a different scenario. If one of my kids were to be killed by a drunk driver with a sports car I would go after the drunk driver and join Fathers Against Drunk Driving or whatever to fight the insanity of drunk and driving. But what does not make sense is banning the car. So going back to what Amanda Wilcox is attempting to do, it seems more of emotional garbage than logic.

With that said, I am really scared that our laws are written based on our emotions and not facts and what is proven. We tout our justice system to only find guilt when it is beyond a reasonable doubt or even liability with the preponderance of the evidence and not some emotional nonsense. Heck, a if a construction worker got sloppy and his drill fell off the building and hit my foot, do I try to ban drills?

NotEnufGarage
07-13-2012, 11:27 AM
Perhaps you guys can help me wrap something around my brain to understand a certain anti-gun position. Amanda Wilcox is the president of the Brady bunch in California. She did so because her daughter was shot and killed by her boyfriend with a handgun.

At first thought, it almost made sense, however, I thought of a different scenario. If one of my kids were to be killed by a drunk driver with a sports car I would go after the drunk driver and join Fathers Against Drunk Driving or whatever to fight the insanity of drunk and driving. But what does not make sense is banning the car. So going back to what Amanda Wilcox is attempting to do, it seems more of emotional garbage than logic.

With that said, I am really scared that our laws are written based on our emotions and not facts and what is proven. We tout our justice system to only find guilt when it is beyond a reasonable doubt or even liability with the preponderance of the evidence and not some emotional nonsense. Heck, a if a construction worker got sloppy and his drill fell off the building and hit my foot, do I try to ban drills?

Perhaps women with children should be required to attend some classes, take a few tests and have a thorough background check performed (on him and her) before she's allowed to start a relationship with someone new. It's obvious to me that her daughter died because she made bad relationship decisions. She should get a lifetime ban on any relationships.

The Soup Nazi
07-13-2012, 12:03 PM
Yee's politically ideology is in line with the socialist entity that controls the nation that my parents left. The saddest fact is that his father served in the US Army to protect the freedoms that Yee has tried to destroy.

For any gamers out there, Yee pushed for censorship of violent video games in 2007. It just so happens China is a big proponent of censoring various forms of media.

Now Yee is trying to infringe on our RKBA. China happens to also be a proponent of a state monopoly on the control of firearms.

As an individual with a Chinese ethnic background, I really don't see any fault in logic as to why someone would tell him to go back to Communist China.

GOEX FFF
07-13-2012, 12:08 PM

Sounds like he was having dinner over at Yee's house. The fact that BB'd rifles have been around for 5+ years without any incident whatsoever, he's just now getting worked up..... Ignorant is an understatement.

mag360
07-13-2012, 12:15 PM

that is how nearly ALL brady campaign supporters get their start. an unfortunate and tragic event brought on by someone with a gun. Blame the gun not the person is their reaction. Look at Dianne Feinstein, Griffin Dix (son kenzo dix was killed by a friend accidentally with a gun), Colin Goddard (virginia tech survivor), etc.

The Brady Campaign preys on their fears and emotions. these types of people always resort to emotional arguments in discussion. The best way to deal with them is to aknowledge the tragic nature of their loss and move on.

MrExel17
07-13-2012, 12:36 PM
We're winning, at least that's what I took from it. :cool2:

I agree, everything I listens too seem a BIG win for Calguns/Gun owners. Or am I missing something? Thanks OP for the update, this really made my day!

XD40SUBBIE
07-13-2012, 12:51 PM
that is how nearly ALL brady campaign supporters get their start. an unfortunate and tragic event brought on by someone with a gun. Blame the gun not the person is their reaction. Look at Dianne Feinstein, Griffin Dix (son kenzo dix was killed by a friend accidentally with a gun), Colin Goddard (virginia tech survivor), etc.

The Brady Campaign preys on their fears and emotions. these types of people always resort to emotional arguments in discussion. The best way to deal with them is to aknowledge the tragic nature of their loss and move on.

Right, but my question is, what gets them there? Brady and Reagan was shot with a .22 pistol. But the bill with his namesake, later law, banned Assault Weapons? The adage: " It is a poor artist that blames his tools." How can it be logical to blame a gun at all? If Lee Harvey Oswald did not get the 6.5mm Carcano, he would have used a Springfield or whatever. Guns don't choose their targets and fire themselves. Why don't they get that?

Instead they rather rationalize emotionally and blame an object. It is like blaming the computer for one's poor spelling or grammar. If Wilcox's daughter's boyfriend wanted her dead badly enough, he could have used a knife or his bare hands. It is like claiming that the gun made you do it. The devil finally accomplished his mission and convince the general public he does not exist? So now we have guns instead? :D

Librarian
07-13-2012, 12:52 PM
Even Justice Blackman wrote in his dissenting opinion in Heller wrote

Someone has been reading history recently - Harry Blackmun retired from SCOTUS in 1994. (Replaced by Stephen Breyer.)

Stephens wrote the Heller dissent. (Since replaced by Kagan)

XD40SUBBIE
07-13-2012, 12:55 PM
I agree, everything I listens too seem a BIG win for Calguns/Gun owners. Or am I missing something? Thanks OP for the update, this really made my day!

I wouldn't bring out the cake and ice cream just yet. I think Yee recognizes this will be a fight that is similar to his video game shenanigans. But it is far from over. We have no idea how the Appropriations Cmte will vote. Sorry to be a pessimist, but I reserve victory until this bill is dead and/or in limbo for eternity.

MontClaire
07-13-2012, 1:01 PM

The problem is they do what they do on purpose knowing perfectly well it's stupid and doesn't make anyone safer.

XD40SUBBIE
07-13-2012, 1:13 PM
The problem is they do what they do on purpose knowing perfectly well it's stupid and doesn't make anyone safer.

I can't give Yee that benefit. I do believe that he believes what he is doing is making people safer. What I don't get, as much time this guy has spent in school, why has he or anyone in his staff bothered to do a simple Google search on SB34 and OLL's, BB's, etc. So he can actually sound somewhat intelligent and knowledgeable about the subject at hand. Instead, he came off as an ignoramus that admitted he does not knowing anything about the subject, but he still has the nuts to ask the committee to vote. I guess it helps that Ammiano is also from SF and likely shares an anti-gun philosophy.

Imagine doing this at work. Present a report to your boss based off an article on the Enquirer and no further info? You'd be fired. Which I think Yee, Adam and the rest of their stalwart band of morons should be as well.

Don the savage
07-13-2012, 1:22 PM
I think that Yee & Co realized that they are fighting an uphill battle and are trying to find a safe place to retreat to. IMHO, they don't have a safe place to hide as I think they have burned a lot of bridges in the state. If we continue to fight this bill I think we can defeat it! Yee has really gotten himself into some hot water here, not only in CA, but on a national level as well. We need to continue to make our friends out of state aware of this nonsense and turn the heat up! Thanks again to all those doing the dirty work in the court rooms and statehouse!

Yee may be having problems here but he just got capital by being one of the deciding votes for the funding of the stupid *** bullet train to nowhere. Dont think that wont give him juice with that douche steinberg to get abortion of a bill passed. Nothing is decided and everything is in play. Hell these bastards could be throwing this stuff out to throw us off the scent. I worked in the office of a state senator. Nothing is over until the final vote is cast.

Ryan in SD
07-13-2012, 1:51 PM

Tell him he didnt pass the intelligence test and fire him :chris:

njineermike
07-13-2012, 2:07 PM
Maybe CGF could invite every publically known "Anti Gun Legislator" to the ranges for instruction. Now that would be great!!! Get them all to realize how much enjoyment their is in our hobby, all in one big swoop! I'd be interested to see what their responses would be anyways... I can only imagine Adam K's response...

This is not a hobby. Stamp collecting is a hobby. Looking at it as a "hobby" puts it in the realm of something that can be removed with only a minor disturbance to a few people at best. This is a fundamental right. People need to see it as such and treat it as such.

furyous68
07-13-2012, 2:19 PM

:D LOLOLOLOLOL... that's getting added to the signature line!

This is not a hobby. Stamp collecting is a hobby. Looking at it as a "hobby" puts it in the realm of something that can be removed with only a minor disturbance to a few people at best. This is a fundamental right. People need to see it as such and treat it as such.

Well said! I think too many people really view this as a hobby... not a right.

wash
07-13-2012, 2:44 PM
Yee may be having problems here but he just got capital by being one of the deciding votes for the funding of the stupid *** bullet train to nowhere.

Despite what you might believe in Ontario, the SF bay area isn't nowhere.

Ontario is nowhere, it's where people go to avoid flying out of LAX.

Don't worry, Ontario airport will still be used for flights to destinations in other states.

advocatusdiaboli
07-13-2012, 3:05 PM

All the clubs I have been in and am in have significant Asian membership reflecting the significant segment of the Northern California population that is Asian. we need Asian cal Gunners to speak up and state that, while some bigots might be involved on both sides, this is not an ethnic issue.

Suvorov
07-13-2012, 3:14 PM

THANK YOU!!!

I'm so sick and tired of hearing gunnies refer to the keeping and bearing of arms as a hobby. You refer to it as a hobby, you have immediately told me that it is nothing but a frivolous folly to you and you tell our enemies that you are not willing to fight for it.

I seriously doubt you would hear an abolitionist referring to their activities as a hobby.

Casey
07-13-2012, 3:14 PM
Unfortunate that a yahoo or two called in and actually said to go back to China. Idiotic, but who cares.

However, I find it interesting that Adam Keigwin has apparently deleted his old tweets which suggested that their office had received "threats." He's focusing now on the "racist" aspect of it only. What gives, Adam? Did those threats disappear somehow?

This is the strategy when you get vociferous opposition to your bill. I remember DeLeon doing the same thing in one of the committee meetings on his failed ammo bill. When it was his turn to speak and defend his goofy bill he spent all the time he had saying "Blah Blah they called me names Blah Blah and they are being mean to me... therefore my bill has merit." Pathetic...but apparently it works since the committee passed it.

MontClaire
07-13-2012, 5:04 PM
I can't give Yee that benefit. I do believe that he believes what he is doing is making people safer. What I don't get, as much time this guy has spent in school, why has he or anyone in his staff bothered to do a simple Google search on SB34 and OLL's, BB's, etc. So he can actually sound somewhat intelligent and knowledgeable about the subject at hand. Instead, he came off as an ignoramus that admitted he does not knowing anything about the subject, but he still has the nuts to ask the committee to vote. I guess it helps that Ammiano is also from SF and likely shares an anti-gun philosophy.

Imagine doing this at work. Present a report to your boss based off an article on the Enquirer and no further info? You'd be fired. Which I think Yee, Adam and the rest of their stalwart band of morons should be as well.

While I still think these idiots do this on purpose, the problems are well beyond the scope of what we talk about. The bullet button problem is not about the damn bullet button! We need cleansing of political landscape, we need new parties, new people, new faces. Preferably with a degree and free of criminal background.

Sleighter
07-13-2012, 5:06 PM
The problem is that you are attempting to apply logic to an illogical person. I don't agree with them. But I can understand them. They are dealing with an emotionally charged trauma that left them without a loved one. They're not thinking rationally. All they are hoping for is to find a way to come to terms with their loss. I think most of them just wish they could have their loved one back.

My guess is that their logic goes something like this: My _____ was killed by a gun. If he didn't have a gun he might still be with me. I don't want this to happen to other people. Let's get rid of the cause.

Their logic may be flawed. But I can appreciate their misguided motives. I think these people deserve our sympathy.

Right, but my question is, what gets them there? Brady and Reagan was shot with a .22 pistol. But the bill with his namesake, later law, banned Assault Weapons? The adage: " It is a poor artist that blames his tools." How can it be logical to blame a gun at all? If Lee Harvey Oswald did not get the 6.5mm Carcano, he would have used a Springfield or whatever. Guns don't choose their targets and fire themselves. Why don't they get that?

Instead they rather rationalize emotionally and blame an object. It is like blaming the computer for one's poor spelling or grammar. If Wilcox's daughter's boyfriend wanted her dead badly enough, he could have used a knife or his bare hands. It is like claiming that the gun made you do it. The devil finally accomplished his mission and convince the general public he does not exist? So now we have guns instead? :D

mag360
07-13-2012, 5:09 PM

Don't worry, Ontario airport will still be used for flights to destinations in other states.

i'd have no prob paying for the train if it was a legitimate 250mph bullet train non stop from sac to oakland, then direct to LA and SD but it is going to be some piece of junk 100mph in a lot of spots i'm sure and not a true bullet train.

Don the savage
07-13-2012, 5:14 PM

Where are they building the "first"underfunded part of the train? Inthe central valley from bakersfield to fresno. Where no one wants it. I defy you to show me where SF is included in the "first"stage. There is no money for this political boondoggle. If i actually believed this train was going to be built to completion in my lifetime i might believe in the idea, but we cant build 4 miles of freeway in so cal (710 extention) where the hell are they going to find the room to build the rest of the route.
Back to my point that vote gives yee juice. Sorry if i offended your mass transit sensibilities. The bart is great.
Oh and stop hording water nocal elitist

SanPedroShooter
07-13-2012, 5:27 PM
Where are they building the "first"underfunded part of the train? Inthe central valley from bakersfield to fresno. Where no one wants it. I defy you to show me where SF is included in the "first"stage. There is no money for this political boondoggle. If i actually believed this train was going to be built to completion in my lifetime i might believe in the idea, but we cant build 4 miles of freeway in so cal (710 extention) where the hell are they going to find the room to build the rest of the route.
Back to my point that vote gives yee juice. Sorry if i offended your mass transit sensibilities. The bart is great.

Ha ha, I dont know about you, but I have been waiting for a high speed rail connection from Bakersfield to Fresno....

That is exactly what California needs right now. I cant wait to vote to extend tax hikes to fund neccesary services like this train idea!

Don the savage
07-13-2012, 5:52 PM
Ha ha, I dont know about you, but I have been waiting for a high speed rail connection from Bakersfield to Fresno....

That is exactly what California needs right now. I cant wait to vote to extend tax hikes to fund neccesary services like this train idea!

We will make sure to shorten the school year to 100 days to make sure this happens.

SanPedroShooter
07-13-2012, 5:56 PM
We will make sure to shorten the school year to 100 days to make sure this happens.

Thats a plan every fifth grader will love...

Arent there any adults left in charge in this state? I loved to play with trains and skip school too, but I grew up....

advocatusdiaboli
Where are they building the "first"underfunded part of the train? Inthe central valley from bakersfield to fresno. Where no one wants it.

1. they are doing it there because the land is cheapest there—they'll never get it done in the SF or LA areas due to prohibitive lands costs no matter what they lie now.
2. It's our water up here because it falls up here, why are you down there entitled to it when it doesn't fall down there? You pay my health care then and pick my rice. Move up here if you want the water. :D :chris:

janus408
So I hadn't heard anything about SB249, yeah I've been in the dark I guess, but from what I read else where it is a ban on Assault weapon 'kits'?

But most of the discussion is on the mag-magnet (dumb dumb idea to make this product, it totally undermines the bullet-button) and the BB itself...

So does this seek to ban the bullet button?
Does it only ban the mag-magnet?
Would making the requirement of a factory installed bullet button mean no more stripped lowers?
How does this effect people already owning AR-15s and the like with BBs installed?

Going to do some more reading and should be able to answer a lot of this myself, but thought I would ask the experts!

And as far as the Hobby/Right discussion. I would throw them a bone and say that MAYBE shooting and going to the range is a Hobby, but OWNING the guns and taking them to the range when you want is a Right.

CBruce
07-13-2012, 5:57 PM

Would it be weird for me to say I want to have Gene's man-babies? That would be weird, wouldn't it. Yeah. It'd be weird. Nevermind.

NYsteveZ
07-13-2012, 5:58 PM
"Yee’s bill originally sought to ban the bullet button. But he recently amended the bill to ban only conversion kits such as the “mag magnet,” a hot seller at gun shows, that makes a bullet button even easier to use"

Good. Now that we have that cleared up, MAYBE people (myself included) will stop wondering exactly WHAT this bill will outlaw. Magmagnets? Who cares? No one should be quick swapping magazines anyway. There is no rapid fire drills at any ranges nor should there be. HOWEVER-Lets not lose focus on what this bill was originally intended to do-make it impossible to aquire an AR or AK pattern rifle AND turn us current owners into felons.
I think the true enemies in this fight were revealed in the article-the Brady bunch (ONCE AGAIN) and CBS. This news group were the original pot-stirrers in this whole debacle using word like "loophole" and reporting on a subject they know nothing about. Funny how the tsunami of a resistance (us) changed their tune.
Im interested to see exactly what the Brady Bunch is gonna sue over-a bogus lawsuit over a bill that never existed? The bill the Brady's are thinking of would be called "vaporware" in the gaming and computer industry.

mag360
07-13-2012, 6:07 PM
NYsteveZ not sure where you shoot but i can rapidfire and do quick mag changea at sacramento valley shooting range. Also who is to say I shouldnt change mags quickly?

Wiz-of-Awd
07-13-2012, 6:08 PM
Would it be weird for me to say I want to have Gene's man-babies? That would be weird, wouldn't it. Yeah. It'd be weird. Nevermind.

Sorry, but you're on a time-out! Step away from the computer :D

A.W.D.

wash
07-13-2012, 6:32 PM
If I'm going to get raped on taxes (I have accepted that fact), I want them to finish the damn railroad.

That won't happen if they don't even get started.

While I don't admire Europe for many things, I do admire their rail system because as it stands California rail sucks.

wash
07-13-2012, 6:33 PM
Oh, get your own water...

Taxidave
07-13-2012, 7:21 PM
"Yee’s bill originally sought to ban the bullet button. But he recently amended the bill to ban only conversion kits such as the “mag magnet,” a hot seller at gun shows, that makes a bullet button even easier to use"

Good. Now that we have that cleared up, MAYBE people (myself included) will stop wondering exactly WHAT this bill will outlaw. Magmagnets? Who cares? No one should be quick swapping magazines anyway. There is no rapid fire drills at any ranges nor should there be. HOWEVER-Lets not lose focus on what this bill was originally intended to do-make it impossible to aquire an AR or AK pattern rifle AND turn us current owners into felons.
I think the true enemies in this fight were revealed in the article-the Brady bunch (ONCE AGAIN) and CBS. This news group were the original pot-stirrers in this whole debacle using word like "loophole" and reporting on a subject they know nothing about. Funny how the tsunami of a resistance (us) changed their tune.
Im interested to see exactly what the Brady Bunch is gonna sue over-a bogus lawsuit over a bill that never existed? The bill the Brady's are thinking of would be called "vaporware" in the gaming and computer industry.

Take a carbine class at Thunder Ranch, Gunsite, Magpul or countless other locations and you will be doing rapid fire, rapid mag change drills.

goober
07-13-2012, 7:27 PM
Take a carbine class at Thunder Ranch, Gunsite, Magpul or countless other locations and you will be doing rapid fire, rapid mag change drills.

not in THIS state you won't... :rolleyes:

epilepticninja
07-13-2012, 7:28 PM

Couldn't agree more.

G60
07-13-2012, 7:28 PM
No one should be quick swapping magazines anyway. There is no rapid fire drills at any ranges nor should there be.

Why not?

Faxon
07-13-2012, 7:30 PM
Everything these Democrat "legislators" do to infringe on the 2nd Amendment is motivated by a need to "do something about those terrible weapons that are killing all our children".

That, and to get reelected by the completely stupid California electorate. I have gotten so used to being treated by coworkers and acquaintances as a mental defective because I own firearms that it is now just amusing.

Just today a person who has been quite friendly to me saw my NRA sticker on my pickup, and suddenly the look in his eyes told me all I needed to know. "AN NRA STICKER?", he asked.....

My reply, "Yea".

His look remained one of shock.

These are the fools in California we have to deal with. Them and the idiot Leland Yees and Kamala Harris's that have ruined a formerly nice state.

I have no intention of altering my AR 15 to conform to Leland Yee's wishes.
Never.

wash
07-13-2012, 9:04 PM
not in THIS state you won't... :rolleyes:
Ah, I've watched carbine classes in California with plenty of rapid fire drills and mag changes.

It even had full auto fire and supressors (several students were LEO).

I would have loved to be a student but I couldn't afford the tuition much less the ammo bill. I just watched.

goober
07-13-2012, 9:13 PM
Ah, I've watched carbine classes in California with plenty of rapid fire drills and mag changes.

It even had full auto fire and supressors (several students were LEO).

I would have loved to be a student but I couldn't afford the tuition much less the ammo bill. I just watched.

fair enough. my point was that all the places mentioned were out of state.

wash
07-13-2012, 9:23 PM
Well the carbine class was Costa Ludus with Chris Costa formerly of Magpul Dynamics.

Magpul Dynamics has and will work in California if they can find students and a suitable range.

I'm sure other firearm instruction companies would also.

If it's legal people will do it in CA, either with registered "assault weapons" or featureless OLL rifles.

Maestro Pistolero
07-13-2012, 9:24 PM
Changing magazines is part of basic training in the use of modern arms. It's fundamental, essential, and absolutely will be found to be protected behavior in due course. If I didn't believe that I wouldn't even bother to fight.

Magmagnets? Who cares? No one should be quick swapping magazines anyway. There is no rapid fire drills at any ranges nor should there be.

I realize this wasn't your main point. But fast mag changes are primary fodder in competition, training, and defensive firearms use. Absolutely fundamental and essential.

mag360
07-13-2012, 10:15 PM
Giving brady a chance to say something on every single gun topic is like asking the george wallace in the civil rights movement (former governor of arkansas) what he thinks about segregation.

These brady campaign, vpc, and lcav are flat out wrong, and ignorant.

Saguarosizzle
07-13-2012, 11:28 PM
Don't know if this has been posted already, but found a couple listings of CBS sponsors:

http://files.fraterslibertas.com/Media/CBSadvertisers.htm
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?329757-CBS-Advertisers-(List)

Looks like this is not the first time CBS has managed to tick somebody off with blatant displays of bias...

CBruce
07-13-2012, 11:36 PM
If I'm going to get raped on taxes (I have accepted that fact), I want them to finish the damn railroad.

That won't happen if they don't even get started.

While I don't admire Europe for many things, I do admire their rail system because as it stands California rail sucks.

It sucks cause we don't have tiny, ****ty cars to drive on roadways laid out during medieval times.

stix213
07-13-2012, 11:38 PM

-Brandon

Thanks Brandon, $250 sent.

Sgt Raven
07-14-2012, 4:24 AM
Giving brady a chance to say something on every single gun topic is like asking the george wallace in the civil rights movement (former governor of arkansas) what he thinks about segregation.

These brady campaign, vpc, and lcav are flat out wrong, and ignorant.

God, if you're going to say something like that, then get it right. Wallace was the Governor of 'bama not Arkansas. That goes to the whole those who don't know their history.............:rolleyes: :TFH:

dantodd
07-14-2012, 6:44 AM
God, if you're going to say something like that, then get it right. Wallace was the Governor of 'bama not Arkansas. That goes to the whole those who don't know their history.............:rolleyes: :TFH:

Or at least the Lynyrd Skynyrd discography.

XD40SUBBIE
07-14-2012, 7:24 AM
! We need cleansing of political landscape, we need new parties, new people, new faces. Preferably with a degree and free of criminal background.

Meh, I've met a lot of people with degrees, most with clear backgrounds, can't say that I was impressed by the majority of them...heck Yee has a PH.D and a clear background. I think I would settle for people that are not lazy AND can think critically.

XD40SUBBIE
07-14-2012, 7:28 AM
The problem is that you are attempting to apply logic to an illogical person. I don't agree with them. But I can understand them. They are dealing with an emotionally charged trauma that left them without a loved one. They're not thinking rationally. All they are hoping for is to find a way to come to terms with their loss. I think most of them just wish they could have their loved one back.

My guess is that their logic goes something like this: My _____ was killed by a gun. If he didn't have a gun he might still be with me. I don't want this to happen to other people. Let's get rid of the cause.

Their logic may be flawed. But I can appreciate their misguided motives. I think these people deserve our sympathy.

These people are attempting to influence our laws. Laws that affect a lot of people, I would hope that they used more logic than their temporary emotional states before attempting to affect our lives. Perhaps that's just being overtly optimistic?

morfeeis
07-14-2012, 8:57 AM

You think that trains going to make it to SF:smilielol5::smilielol5:

If it was even a remotely profitable venture let a private company do it with their own money and not my tax dollars (when the state is already broke).

NYsteveZ
07-14-2012, 9:45 AM
My mistake-The ranges that I go to arent too keen on people rapid firing. Also-If you go to a range that lets you, and you can afford spitting rounds downrange in a fast manner, by all means...:)

mag360
07-14-2012, 9:53 AM

LOL thanks for the correction, was posting from the cell on the treadmill.

mag360
07-14-2012, 9:57 AM

If it was even a remotely profitable venture let a private company do it with their own money and not my tax dollars (when the state is already broke).

Ride the California Bullet train!

it goes 125mph, from Elk Grove to Stockton to Fresno, to Bakersfield, to Lancaster to Riverside!!!

See it goes to the Bay Area and Los Angeles, oh, you are saying Stockton isn't the bay area? Well its close enough! and Lancaster that is practically downtown LA.

donw
07-14-2012, 10:51 AM
[QUOTE=sixtus;8914414]So, let me get this straight.

remember...legislators are not necessarily, normal, rational, functioning people...many, if not most, enter a "Power trip" after a period of time and think they're 'untouchable'. :(:(:(

Dreaded Claymore
07-15-2012, 11:46 AM

It will certainly be a profitable venture, but not in the usual sense of the word. Specifically, it won't be very profitable to the people running it. The "profit" is there, but it's only visible when you zoom way out and look at its effect on the entire population of the region. Roads and most other infrastructure are like this too, by the way. And this type of thing is why we have government in the first place.

Another reason that private enterprise shouldn't build trains: if there's already a train route to someplace, operated by a private corporation, no one's going to build a competing system on the same route, because they won't be able to compete with the established one. It's not like an airline, where everyone gets to use the same sky; you wouldn't have any new airlines if everyone had to build their own sky. That leaves one company with a monopoly. As bad as flying is now, imagine how much worse it'd be if the airline knew you couldn't take your business elsewhere.

heyjerr
07-16-2012, 1:17 PM
I especially love the billboard shots. Oh, and the Yee Buttons. :43:

You can get your own Yee Button and help us keep fighting SB 249 here: http://store.calgunsfoundation.org/The-Stop-SB-249-Commemorative-Yee-Button-Package-p/stopsb249-001.htm.

-Brandon

P.S. The StopSB249 mugs and tees are here: http://www.zazzle.com/calguns_foundation

Can we get dummy rounds with this advertising on the side? I'd love the irony of owning a "No on SB249" bulletbutton tool!

wildhawker
07-17-2012, 1:34 AM
Sen. Yee's CBS 5 interview should clear up this confusion... Something about maps? :43:

9aEeuZuYVG4

-Brandon

wildhawker
07-17-2012, 1:34 AM
Can we get dummy rounds with this advertising on the side? I'd love the irony of owning a "No on SB249" bulletbutton tool!

If we don't kill the bill in Appropriations I'll look into this. :43:

-Brandon

stix213
07-17-2012, 2:11 AM
Sen. Yee's CBS 5 interview should clear up this confusion... Something about maps? :43:

9aEeuZuYVG4

-Brandon

Oh man I LOL'd!

Carnivore
07-17-2012, 2:27 AM
It will certainly be a profitable venture, but not in the usual sense of the word. Specifically, it won't be very profitable to the people running it. In other words, the tax payers. This thing is a freaking joke and needs to be stopped as bad as SB249. I know, I know one step at a time but what is one bad idea after another if we can't get them stopped.... .http://www.revoterail.com/

Carnivore
07-17-2012, 2:29 AM
Oh man I LOL'd!

I threw up a little in my mouth. Man I hate that guy, just the site of him makes my blood boil. Glad someone can laugh at this. Let's hope we all can when it is defeated.

stix213
07-17-2012, 2:45 AM
I threw up a little in my mouth. Man I hate that guy, just the site of him makes my blood boil. Glad someone can laugh at this. Let's hope we all can when it is defeated.

Did you notice in the updates to the vid though? :rofl2:

wildhawker
07-17-2012, 3:24 AM
Fixed it for him.

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh. . . people out there in our nation don't have maps Mag Magnets and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education gun control like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education gun control over HERE in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children. - Sen. Leland Yee

IsaacGlass
07-17-2012, 4:00 PM
Man was that funny! :smilielol5:

9aEeuZuYVG4

-Brandon

XD40SUBBIE
07-17-2012, 4:05 PM
funny, everyone in this thread picked up the joke right away...the other thread some people are still analyzing why Yee sounds like a chick. That's after someone posted the original clip of Miss Teen South Carolina...Kamala is still super HOT! :)

Bluesami
07-17-2012, 4:50 PM

9aEeuZuYVG4

-Brandon

LOLZ!!!!!

Mendo223
07-20-2012, 1:55 AM
So whats the update had adam been fired yet