PDA

View Full Version : Senate set to Approve Small Arms UN Treaty

tpc13
07-09-2012, 8:28 PM
Check this link out its important..

http://www.examiner.com/article/senate-set-to-approve-controversial-un-gun-treaty

I said all along Hilary Clinton and Obama were up to no good....

RMP91
07-09-2012, 8:32 PM
FUD :fud:

1. The Senate does NOT have the 2/3 majority vote needed

2. Over 100 lawmakers have written to President Obama telling him that they will NOT vote to ratify this treaty if it affects the 2nd Amendment in ANY WAY (or any private ownership for that matter).

SilverTauron
07-09-2012, 8:34 PM
We should start fining people who begin UN Small Arms Treaty threads.

Lets be clear ;there factually IS NO TREATY YET. Its still being decided by the UN bureaucracy, an entity that moves so slow it would lose a drag race to a continental tectonic plate.

As you were folks.

RMP91
07-09-2012, 8:38 PM
Lets be clear ;there factually IS NO TREATY YET. Its still being decided by the UN bureaucracy, an entity that moves so slow it would lose a drag race to a continental tectonic plate.

As you were folks.

In other words, keep an eye on it, but don't freak out over it :cool:

taperxz
07-09-2012, 8:45 PM
In other words, keep an eye on it, but don't freak out over it :cool:

But stop posting it here.

Kottie
07-09-2012, 10:28 PM
I did read something where Canada had stated it would merely create another overbloated regulatory beauracracy. Not that that has ever stopped a group of politicians, especially the ones we are dealing with currently. I am concerned though, since most people are completely unaware that this is even a possibility! If we bury our heads any further under the sand, we're likely to find ourselves in China.:(