PDA

View Full Version : 2 Russian Sniper Scopes for Sale.

USMCM16A2
05-28-2007, 5:30 PM
Gents,

I have 2 Russian scopes for sale, made by POSP in Belurussia. The first, a 4x8x42mm with the Dragonov Range Finder reticle and bullet drop compensator. The recticle is illuminated, an comes with 4-8 magnification and fine adjustments. The scope will fit any AK mount whether it is a Saiga or an AKM to AK74. The scope comes complete, with English instructions, a carrying case, and Butler Creek flip up lens covers for $185, plus shipping.
The second scope is a PO 6x40 that also has the Dragunov range finging and bullet drop compensating reticle. This scope is not equipped with illuminated recticle, but comes with AR15 xtra-high Millet scope rings, and a case and English Instructions. Price for this is $150.
These scopes are brand new, optics are outstanding, and where are you going to get a rangefinding scope at these prices. My tastes have taken a different direction that is why I am selling them.

P.S. If any wants to do FTF in Costa Mesa on Saturday June 2, and save shipping please e-mail.

Japedo
05-28-2007, 5:57 PM
PM sent

USMCM16A2
05-29-2007, 5:39 PM
Gents,

Both Scopes are SPF. Thanks, Japedo:D:D:D