PDA

View Full Version : Still No License....

DirtyDave
07-07-2012, 7:31 PM
Bought my Lic online and put in for the Big Game drawing back in May. Got drawn for my 1st choice deer tag, thats good. Got an envelope in the mail from dfg on saturday 6-30-12. Inside was just my deer tag, no license. Emailed dfg right away and have not gotten a response. Anyone else still waiting?

From now on, I'll just do it all at the sporting goods store like before. No waiting and wondering

Bowhunter_619
07-07-2012, 7:48 PM
A friend of mine bought his online the first week of June and he is still waiting, I walked in to DFG in San Diego and bought mine along with all my tags; done in 5 minutes.

lewdogg21
07-07-2012, 7:50 PM
I bought mine like 3 days before the draw via the website and got my crap a couple weeks back. Dave - Call DFG or I wonder if you can get another copy from a license retailer.

chris
07-07-2012, 8:15 PM
got my stuff real quick. happened to my friend last year. call the DFG and ask where your license is.

jmonte35
07-07-2012, 10:04 PM
I got all my stuff pretty quick.....you can go to a DFG post and they will print you a new one at no cost...big pain in the ***. My friend didn't get his A tag and he went Friday and that's what they did.

DirtyDave
07-07-2012, 10:25 PM
I know i can go to the sporting goods store and get a duplicate for like $10, but why should I have to pay for DFG's mistake. I never received it. It's not like I lost it myself. If I dont get a reply to my email, I'll call dfg monday morning.

socalbowhunter
07-08-2012, 1:11 AM
I got mine license very quick. I just got my 2nd deer tag Wednesday, but haven't received my 1st deer tag. WTF?

lewdogg21
07-08-2012, 7:49 AM
I know i can go to the sporting goods store and get a duplicate for like $10, but why should I have to pay for DFG's mistake. I never received it. It's not like I lost it myself. If I dont get a reply to my email, I'll call dfg monday morning.

Maybe you will be the unknowing recipient of a Warden hand delivering it and then searching your house for violations with a camera crew in tow? :p

jmonte35
07-08-2012, 10:10 AM

Dave, you'll be able to get a replacement from a dfg post at no cost. Sporting good stores will charge ya. What a PITA. That's the only problem with this new system.

devil83dog@hotmail.com
07-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Went into the local DFG office and walked out with my license and tags in 5 minutes. Sure the office is about 30 minutes away and I have to use 2 freeways. But at least I get them when I want them.

wjc
07-08-2012, 7:14 PM
I don't have enought confidence in DFG to have them mail me my license or tags. I can't even get them to provide regulation books around here.

I always get my licenses/tags from a licensed provider.

Manolito
07-08-2012, 7:35 PM
I can pay for shipping and print a tag on line/ why we still deal with this antiquated system is beyond me. Fish and Game has been getting a lot of funding other than hunters and with that has gone all customer service to the hunter.
The antis have started getting elected to F&Game commisions and truly are hurting us in a very real way.

Just my opinion.

DeanW66
07-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Dave, my 2nd deer tag, pig tag, and lic w/ upland game validation all showed up shortly after the purchase. 1st deer tag came shortly after the draw. Def sounds like they've screwed up yours or somebody pulled it out of your mail box. Hope it's an easy fix for ya.

jm13690
07-09-2012, 6:51 PM
I got my 10 foot long license in the mail pretty quickly. Remember all those licenses are stuck together so the license could be hiding in there.

thomashoward
07-09-2012, 6:58 PM
Went into the local DFG office and walked out with my license and tags in 5 minutes. Sure the office is about 30 minutes away and I have to use 2 freeways. But at least I get them when I want them.

yep that's what I do

DirtyDave
07-09-2012, 7:56 PM
Got it handled today. Hopefully it shows up this time.

I always did it all at the sporting goods store. This year I tried the online thing. Back to the sporting goods store from now on.

mzhunter
07-09-2012, 9:51 PM
i never get drawn for anything
i hate my life !!!