View Full Version : Great customer service!!!

07-07-2012, 6:46 AM
I went to do a private party transfer last weekend and my buddy didn't have a current address on his registration so it was a no go. So the only time he could meet up this week to get this done was Friday at 7:30. Hector one of the managers at the Pasadena turners recognized us from the weekend. He stayed after close to finish our transfer. Stand up guy and stand up customer service. They don't make money on transfers. That's true customer service. I will be buying my next firearm at turners in Pasadena.

07-08-2012, 9:56 AM
I went to Pasadena for a PPT yesterday and was impress by the team there. The store is smallest Turner's of the 12 stores I've been to, however things are well organized.

The guys are definitely out gunned by the gals there. The gal who helped me done two PPTs in less time than it took a guy standing next to her doing one PPT... ;)

BTW - PPT is part of the deal when someone wants to become an FFL dealer...

07-08-2012, 1:19 PM
I too recently did a PPT at the Pasadena location, and due to the extraordinary speed and level of professionalism they have completely changed my opinion about the Turner's Outdoorsman chain. I drove past 2 other Turner's location to get back to this store the following day and spent $1500 (that I never would have considered spending at a Turners prior to shopping at this particular location).