View Full Version : My trip to Idyllwild

05-27-2007, 3:02 PM
I went with 3 other guys on the 26th and I had a blast! I only have one photo for the day BUT I have a ton of videos that will be posted once my friend processes the videos and posts them to youtube.

We shot up a fuel drum, a bunch of expired fruit and even ran a small three gun course against the "veggie tales bunch", HAHAHA!

This is me with my 1954 Romanian M44 and the racing fuel drum we shot up even more than it was before.

Also, here is the new bow I just bought. It is a 2007 Bear Instinct that I will be using to obliterate the small mammalian populations that have sprung up so quickly in the absence of my pellet rifle usage!

05-28-2007, 7:12 PM
Was this on or near the Bee Canyon truck trail? Are there any "safe" distance areas to shoot the 50 out there? Distance meaning greater than 100 yards!

05-28-2007, 10:07 PM
Didnt know there were places to shoot up in Idyllwild. Its like 5min to 243 from my place.

06-02-2007, 9:28 PM
Yes, apparently there are areas with 1k ranges.

Idyllwild is BLM land so one can shoot there. Pick up your trash and you should be fine.

Here is a video from our trip up there. My friend made it look like an Islamic "Red Dawn" sort of a deal.

I am the guy in the camo hat with the Lamb of God T-Shirt (I don't even like them, I just found the dual M16s appropriate). Also, let me forewarn you that I am a crappy pistol shot... at the moment.

My friend Nate is the guy in the beginning.

The big guy is John

The older guy is John's Dad.

Flux Capacitor
06-02-2007, 9:41 PM
Propaganda Video.

06-02-2007, 10:03 PM
Maybe, hehe.

06-05-2007, 5:12 PM
Can anyone tell me more about Idyllwild? I'm not that far. Is it a trail, do I need a truck to get in?