PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hiring in el cajon area ( east SD)

chillincody
07-06-2012, 3:40 PM
Hello my fellow cal gunners
My name is Cody im a hard working 23 year old ,I am posting this in hopes that one of my fellow calgunners can help me find a good job close by since I dont currently have a car and will have to either walk or bus to work .I am currently working for the state as a caregiver (IHSS) but only work 40 hrs a month .

I prefer to work full time but wont turn down a part time job . need to be paid at least $8hr+ and have no problem working hard for it .Would love somewhere that my hard work will pay off in the long run.

My work exp..

from 2003 to 2005 I worked for llads home repair remodeling apartments into condos and general construction work

from 2005 to 2007 I worked at burger king until I got held up and gunpoint which is why I will not work fastfood again

and from 2007 to 2011 I worked at wal mart in santee as a truck unloader / IMT 2nd shift I had to leave wal mart due to health problems I was having at the time and my postions been filled so I cant return :( .

I have never been fired I have always left my employers on good terms and with notice. I have just had no luck in the last year finding a good job . so please if anyone knows where I could find work close by El cajon please let me know .

Thank you for taking the time to read this & have a good day .

chillincody
07-07-2012, 6:48 PM
Bump

chillincody
07-09-2012, 6:57 PM
BTT

GMG
07-09-2012, 7:13 PM
If you don't have rings in your nose, lips or eye brows you might want to fill out an app.

at the parts dept. of El Cajon Ford for parts delivery and pick up. They were looking for

someone recently, don't know if it's still open.

The reason for no rings or studs is you have to interact with the public. Oh and drug

free!

Flying_clutchman
07-10-2012, 4:01 PM
MTS is hiring for a few different positions. They have an facility in El Cajon.

chillincody
07-10-2012, 7:43 PM
Thanks Ill go check out El cajon ford , dunno about MTS wouldnt fill safe driving a bus .

SURVIVOR619
07-10-2012, 9:21 PM
Hey brother, was it the BK on Johnson?
My daughter's boyfriend was asst mgr at the santee store and when they were about to send him to that store on Johnson, he quit because he did not want a gun in his face!

Forgive the off-topic. I'm not aware of anyone hiring out our way. My youngest daughter is in the same boat as you. Good luck brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk🔫

chillincody
07-10-2012, 9:59 PM
Yeah it was the Bk on Johnson , The guy that robbed it had me around my neck from the back with a big hand cannon to the back of my head ,so I quit shortly after because I just didnt fill safe working there after that.

SURVIVOR619
07-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Wild! Glad that was all that happened! Hope it leads you to something much better. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk🔫

chillincody
07-29-2012, 9:37 PM
BTT I did a few more interviews but still no luck :(